Who's the daddy ?

General Biker Banter
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Oh my head !!!!! :( :P :P :P :P Excellent night !!!!
Never paid for a single drink and had bags of prezzies to come home with !!!
Trying to sober up before going to hospital, i was supposed to be there earlier !!! Just got a message off yellabird and shes given me a shopping list ! Thats going to take some sorting out with my head in this state !!! :P
Thanks for your wishes and support guys n gals ! Your all stars ! :D
Catch you later ! :D
Syntec4

Post by Syntec4 »

Nice one yella. Get some sleep BEFORE they come home. It will be you're last for a while. :wink:
tractorbiker

Post by tractorbiker »

Big congrats Yella and family!
Don't worry about what Syntec4 said, you'll catch up on the lost sleep by the time Willam is about fifteen...
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Cheers guys !
Update ! Mummy and Baby are home ! Fast asleep for now !
Yellabird's necking her first can of cider for 10 months !!!!
Tip for anyone having or planning on having a baby : When born, listen to the nurses and midwives, but always remember that there is an alternative to breastfeeding, and do not let them take over and brainwash you into thinking that IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO !
Stresses the mother and baby if having difficulties ! And that is not good !
Also. When getting moved from ward to ward, if possible, check their notes to make sure they have filled in the drugs administered section. Yellabird almost swallowed medication she had already had half an hour earlier on a different ward and not noted !
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Well Yellafella you must me one proud Dad now you have your own complete family home with you :!:

Rather shocking about the near mix up with the medication for Yellabird :!: I'm glad to hear it didn't happen, but it makes you wonder how many other's who were not so fortunate as her :!:

Chris.

PS. Where is everyone :?:

Just thought the Moto GP is in Germany :roll:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Cheers Chris. Yeah its great ! :D
Quiet innit ? :roll:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

yellafella wrote:Tip for anyone having or planning on having a baby : When born, listen to the nurses and midwives, but always remember that there is an alternative to breastfeeding, and do not let them take over and brainwash you into thinking that IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO !
Stresses the mother and baby if having difficulties ! And that is not good !
That is so very true, Yella! There seem to be a very large proportion of midwives out there who think they are God. Sure breast milk is meant for babies (duh...) BUT there are more important things. If it's too stressful for mum, it's gunna be for baby also. Do what you need to in order for Mum & Baby to bond lurrrrve each other!
yellafella wrote:Also. When getting moved from ward to ward, if possible, check their notes to make sure they have filled in the drugs administered section. Yellabird almost swallowed medication she had already had half an hour earlier on a different ward and not noted !
Unfortunately, this kind of thing does happen (although not overly often). There is no excuse, but everyone makes mistakes (except me :wink: ). It's just a bummer that in our line of work, every mistake is a potentially dangerous one. I can give out & sign for, on average, 60-80 different medications a day. Legally, I should know appropriate doses & exactly what each drug does, interacts with, etc, etc. Even if a doctor has ordered something inappropriate, the nurse is to blame for administering it. (Sometimes I wish I worked in a pizza shop...) I encourage everyone to know everything you can about whatever medications you're on, no matter what the circumstances, and particularly if you're in hospital. Don't take something you're not sure about and don't be intimidated by doctors (or nurses) who make you feel intellectually inferior (as most of them are prone to do, even if subconsciously). Ultimately, it's your body & your health. Ask questions & don't give up until you understand fully & are satisfied with the answer. There are too many people out there who wouldn't have a clue what their myriad of pills does to them.

I'll stop here lest my high horse gallop on unceasingly...
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
curly

Post by curly »

A little late but congratulations Yella. :)
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Cheers Curly ! Took the litle un for a drive in his new chariot today (pram).
Then took him to my regular with his nanna and grandad, and met the guys ! They loved him !
4 days old and already has a bar tab ! Not bad eh ? :D
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Yeah, thought the little fella should get everything his dads got ! including a bar tab ! The debt can come later ! :lol:
eddvtr1000

Post by eddvtr1000 »

oops sorry for the late congrats matey, all the best to the yella family
4 cyl = 2ltr , 2 cyl = 1ltr it's all relative.
O-Ring

Post by O-Ring »

congrats Yella....your life will never be the same... :lol:

here my son in his thirteen

http://www.ibbike.it/images/profiles/ne ... iiivtr.jpg

:lol:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Cheers O-ring ! Got his good looks fom his mother eh ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only joking !!!! Does he ride pillion with you ?
Stu.
O-Ring

Post by O-Ring »

yellafella wrote:Cheers O-ring ! Got his good looks fom his mother eh ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only joking !!!! Does he ride pillion with you ?
Stu.
:lol:

Yes, he came always with me......and my vtr

Ciao :wink:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Bollox ! Yellabird has been readmitted because of her blood pressure ! There was even talk of a possible stroke ! At 27 ?
So am alone with the little un ! Time for some bonding ! :D
Gonna be shagged after tonight ! :cry: