Moriwaki cans

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
VTRDark

Re: Moriwaki cans

Post by VTRDark »

I'm stepping in now, there will be NO pictures of my mom on here, get pictures of the missus in Christmas stockings and heels if you want, but not my mum.
:lol: :lol:

I like the polished look. IIRC on the SP Moris they are polished and don't have a coloured option. Not sure about the race or street versions thing and the colour of the can. Don't they have coloured race and street versions. I'm sure I remember Yeti telling me something about them. :think:

Love that Photo of Rogers. I have it as a desktop pic on my laptop. I was thinking of doing my bike up as a look alike. But do I really want to put all that money into my Storm. As nice as it is I think I would rather put the money towards an SP.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
ging500

Post by ging500 »

cybercarl wrote:
I'm stepping in now, there will be NO pictures of my mom on here, get pictures of the missus in Christmas stockings and heels if you want, but not my mum.
:lol: :lol:

I like the polished look. IIRC on the SP Moris they are polished and don't have a coloured option. Not sure about the race or street versions thing and the colour of the can. Don't they have coloured race and street versions. I'm sure I remember Yeti telling me something about them. :think:

Love that Photo of Rogers. I have it as a desktop pic on my laptop. I was thinking of doing my bike up as a look alike. But do I really want to put all that money into my Storm. As nice as it is I think I would rather put the money towards an SP.

Apart the actual moris, I've not seen anybody build a replica from a road bike (thinking more aesthetics than engine tune)
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Apart the actual moris, I've not seen anybody build a replica from a road bike (thinking more aesthetics than engine tune)
Exactly what I was thinking and easier than pebbledash and Chrome :lol:

Does anyone know if there is a specific colour code for the Mori Blue?

==============================Enter the Darkside
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

ging500 wrote:You filthy minded gits!!

Perhaps I should rephrase my post to, go into the search function and type "my mum"

lmfao...hubba hubba :boobs:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: