grainstorm

General Biker Banter
BigVeeGrin

Re: grainstorm

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Kev L wrote:Thanks Mac. The perfect host as always, good food and drink on arrival, accompanied by the local musical speciality, and good company. And Virt!
Thanks again mate.
:beer:
world's gone effing weird in my absence. Or has Kev developed early onset brain stuff .....

Oh, hope Stormin wasn't there to try and oil up Mr Mons clothing again
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

BigVeeGrin wrote:
Kev L wrote:Thanks Mac. The perfect host as always, good food and drink on arrival, accompanied by the local musical speciality, and good company. And Virt!
Thanks again mate.
:beer:
world's gone effing weird in my absence. Or has Kev developed early onset brain stuff .....

Oh, hope Stormin wasn't there to try and oil up Mr Mons clothing again
Thers no hope for Kev I'm affraid...

Storming didn't come this year...

IIRC I did PM you despite your long term absence...but as you didn't open it you wouldn't have known about it...long since deleated from my out box...
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

I must give many apologies, things this year have been rather trying and busy, to many people dying or getting ill and amputations.

Been a really bad year, hopefully next year I can try and make some work shop days, even tho I haven't owned a storm for a fair while, might even do a meet if I can sort my life out and work out a good run, have a pretty good garage set up now for people to use.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

you nearly had one stormin :thumbup:

iirc it coincided with about 2 foot of rain in one day ?

hope things pick up
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

lumpyv wrote:you nearly had one stormin :thumbup:

iirc it coincided with about 2 foot of rain in one day ?

hope things pick up
Thanks lumpy, just coming through the other side of the probate, had another company asking for money, I told them 1, there is no money left and 2, they are to late as the probate finished 30 of June, now I am just trying to work out how to do the work on these forms to put the house over into my name and how I am going to pay for it. :(

My Dad really left things in a real proper mess when he died, not that he meant for it, but still.

My father in law recently had a scare to with his long standing problem with his arm, he thought he might lose it but just the finger came off in the end, plus some ops so fingers crossed ( excuse the pun ) but thats on the mend.

plus a lot of other crap I won't bore you with. :D