TonyW650

Re: anyone in north wales or leeds? need some help

Post by TonyW650 »

like that llyodie lol
seb421

Post by seb421 »

TonyW650 wrote:
cybercarl wrote:Jeez what a lunatic. User and abuser, bitch.
I think she has some major issues and needs to see someone about it!
I think your right, she's obviously got deeper problems, maybe going back to her childhood or she's been hurt by a man badly. You are probably better off out of it.

It's sad there are people in the world like that, just like these woman that marry men for their status and money. But she has taken a bit of you now because you wont trust another woman so fast next time and put barriers up. We live and learn!

Strange creatures woman, and defiantly don't think or behave the same way as us blokes. Unless they are lesbian. :lol:

Good to hear your doing something positive about it. :thumbup:

(:-})
She was abused by her step dad as kid and her mom turned a blind eye, makes you wonder
Possibility she made this up to?

Sent from the Bat Cave via Cup and String
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

never thought of that seb possible, but to be honest I dont really care now just got to deal with getting shot of her stuff and not let her have a inch!
what other option have I got get her out my life, I just hope she dont do it to another guy.
or maybe a bit of karma and hope someone does it to her
or she does it again and this time the bloke kicks off

Ive done the locks but padlocks on all the sheds and back gate.
If she wants her stuff she has got to contact me, and if she just turns up with no prior arrangement she will be told to leave and I want a date in writing and a list of what she was.
and if she wants her stuff I want back the money I lent her.
I wont be nasty or obstructive just straight with her.
Neighbours have all been told if she turns up and tries to gain entry while I'm not here to call the police.

ANd it turns out the reason she told every one about leaving me, but didnt tell me was because she thought I would try to find her and stalk her! to be honest Ive worked out where she is because I know who she is working for and that company only operates 3 site and from a statement she made to one of her friends "i'm closer than you think" I dont want to find her!
All I ever wanted was to know what was going on.

Amazing what people you meet on your journey through life.

One of the things she levelled against me for leaving was because I'm so intelligent but I'm lazy with it I dont to anything with my intelligence and that she has to work at her's and I just have it come natural, yeah I have a mensa IQ and yeah I'm lazy with it, but her saying that has kicked me up the butt so I'm off to do some courses while I'm stick with this back problem, Particle physics looks interesting, want to learn about the Big Bang, The Higgs field and the Higgs Boson the god particle.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Why stop at Particle physics, when you could study string theory.

Image :biggrin

==============================Enter the Darkside
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

cybercarl wrote:Why stop at Particle physics, when you could study string theory.

Image :biggrin

:lol: or if you're not sure how about an uncertainty principle? :wink:
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

Want to say a big thank you to everyone on here thats spoken to my about this.

It has really messed with my head and Ive had to self refer to a counselling service over it, never had feelings this strong for someone before, not even my ex wife who is the mother of my kids.
Its really messed with my head, waking up at night crying my eyes out, silly things that kick me off.
never let anyone in like this before and I feel so violated.

thanks every one.
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Tony fella Im feeling your pain mate.

I have been there and done that. My ex Mrs was a bit unstable too (still is). There aint nothing wrong with having a little cry to yourself every now and again, we all do from time to time.

I split from the ex 7 years ago and have been married to the best woman in the world for the past two years.

As has been said before where one door closes another opens.

The world will be sh1t for a few months mate but you got to start looking forward and making new plans for yourself.

DO NOT GET STUCK IN LIMBO MATE! cause that is a shite place to be.

I hope things get better fella.

Jazz
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

As Jazz says. I'm going through a divorce, no reason other than you can fall out of love same way you fell into it I guess. Thing is, this week I've been on the rolller coaster, having all kinds of sh1t flung at me, she got the kids involved as well, but as Jazz says look forward. You can't change the past but you sure can the future.

And I find here a welcome distraction and escape. Despite the constant wailing of those blue bike boys :wink: . Keep steady man :thumbup:
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

And theres more,

Had a call from another of her friends, that bit about she was abused as a child by her step dad while her mother turned a blind eye, may well be a load of crap.
turns out I was the only person to know this. also turns out that the same thing happened to one of her friends, would appear my ex use someone else life experiences as her own.
Non of her friends knew that this had ever happened, makes you wonder what other lies she was telling!
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

TonyW650 wrote:And theres more,

Had a call from another of her friends, that bit about she was abused as a child by her step dad while her mother turned a blind eye, may well be a load of crap.
turns out I was the only person to know this. also turns out that the same thing happened to one of her friends, would appear my ex use someone else life experiences as her own.
Non of her friends knew that this had ever happened, makes you wonder what other lies she was telling!
She sounds like a messer and a liar, not only to you but also her friends, she seriously done you a big favour when she packed and left, trouble is shes going to find some other bloke to lie and mess about to, lets hope she finds one just as bad as her.
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

found her e-mail and proof of it so took it all to police with a draft e-mail as follows

"I formally request you return my keys.
This can either been done by post, or by meeting me and giving them to me in person at a pre-arraged time and place, within 7-14 days.
I also Request that you return the money I lent you, the Sum of £*** UKP and also the DVD coppies of my BlueRay films(triple play packs) that were lent to you on the basis that you would be returning them.

We also need to discuss what is being done with the items you have left here and also items left at my fathers Address.
And also what is going happen with the Cats as I feel it is unfair of you to expect me to look after them as they are originally your animals.
We also need to discuss the matter of me replacing 1x front wheel and 2x replacement front tyres on your Car a Ford Focus W595 XOO, when you had knowing intent of leaving, feel this is a little unfair.

This is a 14 day notice of Intent.

I do not mean to be alkward or obstructive, however I feel it would be in both our interests to resolve matters as quickly as possible to be able to move on with our individual lives.

All correspondance between us should be either in writing or via e-mail, however I have coppied in my sister so that she can act as a 3rd party (mediator) if you feel more comfortable dealing with her.

Yours sincerly"

The police are happy with that and I checked my rights etc..... Once I hace sent her this is she turns up and gets nasty I can have her arrested!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Good for you Tony, glad you got the ball rolling.

One bit of advice if I may, if you do arrange a meeting were ether that may be, take an impartial witness or two, just to be on the safe side.

Mac
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

+1

Well done Tony. :clap: :clap: Somehow I don't think her friends will be friends for much longer. She has serious problems.

==============================Enter the Darkside
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

MacV2 wrote:Good for you Tony, glad you got the ball rolling.

One bit of advice if I may, if you do arrange a meeting were ether that may be, take an impartial witness or two, just to be on the safe side.

Mac
Already thought of that one, going to take one of my mates that's either SIA security cleared, or Counter Terrorism cleared, and going to record the whole conversation.

Her friends are wanting to disown her and I'm not letting this go, think she thought she would get away with this as I was a push over and easy going, One little problem there is once I get hacked off I wont let go until I get what's fair and mine within my rights!
Last edited by TonyW650 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

TonyW650 wrote:
MacV2 wrote:Good for you Tony, glad you got the ball rolling.

Mac

Already thought of that one, going to take one of my mates that's either SIA security cleared, or Counter Terrorism cleared, and going to record the whole conversation.
Good Man.. :clap:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...