General Bike chat
LEEHUN

Post by LEEHUN »

:D
Hi guys i am new to this forum but have been on the MCN for a while.
I live in Bromley kent ,First anybody point me in the right direction for filter dynajet setup on my bike standard except for ART highlevels.
Also need front forks done finally threatened the wife with new bike purchase so suspenders and engine upgrades have the greenlight.
So is Roger at revolution the only option or is there someone nearer that can take away my front end blues, Also rear shock upgrade if i can wangle it.
I hope you guys can help thnxs in advance.
Sorry questions probably asked many times over.
Regards Lee.
EGG

Re: New member

Post by EGG »

Hi there.For dynojetting and set up go to HMRacing in Orpington, Kent. 01689 856595.
They are the dogs. :twisted:
Better to burn out than just fade away!
WayneM

Post by WayneM »

Hi Lee,

I had my bike setup at HM too. Totally recommended. However, they do have an oik there that made a bit of a mess of putting my forks back together once they had been set up. Probably worth mentioning saying sometghing along the lines of "I dont want ?name? working on my bike!" Ill find out what his name was for you..

Cheers
chromedome

Post by chromedome »

I can highly recommend Maxton for a fork re-build. They did mine, and the difference is amazing. I am hoping to buy one of their custom made shocks when funds allow.

http://www.maxtonsuspension.co.uk/
LEEHUN

Post by LEEHUN »

Hi guys thanx for your help , Wayne i read that you use a tuning company in dartford is that right for setup veedee something i cant find the post though.

Regards, Lee.
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

That'll be me mate,

send us a PM and see if I can help

Del.