Two Brothers system

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
W@zzA

Two Brothers system

Post by W@zzA »

Anyone fitted Two Brothers Header system (the one which takes std cans and slipons) Opinions wanted :?: are they 2-1-2 or 2-2 :?: single skin or double skin :?: is the routing the same and would I need to modify Moriwaki belly pan as per Yoshimura system :?:

Cheers Warren
IsaccHunt

Two Brothers Exhaust and Moriwaki Bellypan

Post by IsaccHunt »

Hi Wozza

Just joined list and noted your question.
I fitted two brothers headers and slip ons 5 years ago and have the following comments. They run very close to the side of the MORIWAKI bellypan and require trimming to prevent small smokescreen incidents.
The back curve of the pipe runs very close to the back of the sump and when you're fitting them, put a small spacer in between them and the sump (folded cardboard) to keep them away until everythings tightened up and then they'll clear it. Remember to remove it afterwards to avoid small smokescreen incidents. The pipes are extremely light, not sure on numbers of skins and sound delicious. I had mine dyno'd with just slip ons and full system and the latter allowed the engine to rev better at higher rpm's, with no loss of mid-range or low down oomph.

regards

Mark
W@zzA

TBR

Post by W@zzA »

What's the finish like on them after a few years use :?: Have you got a pic of the headers fitted to the bike as they dont have one in the TBR catalogue :?:

Cheers Warren
If it aint got the throb it don't do the job! PB.