Beamish

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
Beamish

Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Although Ive sold out and gone to the dark side I thought I would post my old Storm

and Image
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Beamish

Re: Beamish

Post by Beamish »

And after worshipping at the IL4 altar :D

I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Nice looking bikes :!: Both in the best colour too :D

Chris.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

And after dipping a toe in the IL4 bath of acid back to tried and trusted twin heaven

And after mods

Last edited by Beamish on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

That is a proper bike :twisted:

Ace.
SP1's rock!
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

That SP is stunning 8)
WireWalker

Post by WireWalker »

Beautiful bike beamish. It looks to be the '06 paint scheme, my personal favourite and the bike I was looking for when I ended up with the Firestorm would've been the '05 with a splash of Red. I'm sure you'll have a lot of good times on that as it's a legend in the making IMO. Also looks absolutely immaculate dude, you must be well chuffed 8)
"The future is Orange"
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

WireWalker wrote:Beautiful bike beamish. It looks to be the '06 paint scheme, my personal favourite and the bike I was looking for when I ended up with the Firestorm would've been the '05 with a splash of Red. I'm sure you'll have a lot of good times on that as it's a legend in the making IMO. Also looks absolutely immaculate dude, you must be well chuffed 8)
Thanks mate, I am really happy at the mo and getting happier on every outing. :lol:
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Beamish wrote:And after dipping a toe in the IL4 bath of acid...........
Oh how quickly we forget, don't we Jim??????

Beamish

Post by Beamish »

mellis wrote:
Beamish wrote:And after dipping a toe in the IL4 bath of acid...........
Oh how quickly we forget, don't we Jim??????

I have not forgotten, I dont think my conception of speed will ever be the same to be honest. :D Still peed off that Honda are happy with a litre per 1000 miles though :x That is where the IL4 bath of acid came in :D
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

If I had bought a Cossie or an Evo that used that amount of oil I would have got rid as well. As it was I bought BM's and one Subaru that used nowt in the way of engine oil :lol:
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Mate of mine has got a white and black one, he knew nothing about it until i relayed your story. He went and checked the oil level and it was waaaaaayyyyyyy low. Looks like you have got out just in time Jim :wink:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

mellis wrote:Mate of mine has got a white and black one, he knew nothing about it until i relayed your story. He went and checked the oil level and it was waaaaaayyyyyyy low. Looks like you have got out just in time Jim :wink:
I think you are right, check the last post and if you can be bothered check out the rest of the site for loads of other oil related issues.

http://www.fireblades.org/forums/honda- ... ted-3.html
redchoppa

Post by redchoppa »

Hi Beamish,
I'm new to the world of storms and i'm looking for a belly pan, i like the look of the won on your old bike, i don't supose you can remember who made it or where it came from.
Thanks.
RC.

Beamish wrote:Although Ive sold out and gone to the dark side I thought I would post my old Storm

and Image
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Yes mate it was a Sharkskinz bellypan that I bought from a member on here

Find em at
http://www.sharkskinz.com/shopdisplaypr ... at=VTR1000