Lidl Noodles Anyone?

General Bike chat
Beamish

Lidl Noodles Anyone?

Post by Beamish »

Well we are in the middle of a credit crunch, my house has devalued by about 25K and I will be out of a job in 3 years. The family will be on Lidl noodles for the next X amount of years but selfish **stard Jim has just ordered this for the 1st of March :D . I know its not everyones cup of tea but I was blown away on the test ride. It is a beautiful bike.Lets hope its one of the none oil using versions. :roll:

Oooops, I love my wife for not slitting my throat :biggrin unless its her plan to cash in (faster bike = quicker death) :eek2
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
marravtr

Re: Lidl Noodles Anyone?

Post by marravtr »

they do look a stunning bike 8) , like the new cbr 6, got one in the limited white n blue down pidcocks but looks tiny! dont recon 17st sat on it would look very good :eek2 :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

As the long termer test rider (6ft 3)in Ride magazine said....... I look like a Clown riding a circus bike but I am gone so quick I dont hear the laughing :D
He says its also the comfiest hes ever felt on a sportsbike :eek2
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Well done Beamish for making your mind up :!: :D

The first of March is this Sunday :!:

I can't see you're going to be disappointed :D

Chris.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

sirch345 wrote:Well done Beamish for making your mind up :!: :D

Chris.
:D :D Its only taking me about a year to decide :D He says it should be available on or around the 1st of March which prob means the 10th :sad2 If anyone is after one PM me, you will be amazed at the price I managed to get it down to. Dont really want to broadcast it yet until I have it in the garage :cool2
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

:cool2

Glad you've decided what you wanted! Doub't you'll be disapointed-Blades do everything a bike should do very well indeed!

Enjoy :D
SP1's rock!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Beamish wrote:
sirch345 wrote:Well done Beamish for making your mind up :!: :D

Chris.
:D :D Its only taking me about a year to decide :D
That's not bad, after all you need to get it right :D

Chris.
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

OOohh thats lovvuerly, that is :D :D :D

Roll on 1st March
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Timbo wrote:Jim, that is a lovely looking bike mate. I imagine it is fair nippy.

Rode my bro in law's 05 Repsol Blade before he sold it, i have had 250s that weighed more :)

One question, did they not have any in butch manly blue? or was whoopsie bottytoucher red the only colour they had left? :biggrin
:D :D :D :D :D 169 BHP at the rear wheel is nippy enough for me :eek2

The Honda dealers have special rooms set up with torture equipment to deal with people that ask for Teal Blades.
Last edited by Beamish on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

FirestormMike wrote:Did you part ex then Jim, or is there a blade for sale ?
Mike even though they gave me a massive (and I mean massive :D ) discount on the 09 they offererd me the price I paid for the old Blade so it is getting PX'd
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Well done Beamish. Thats a brilliant machine.

Not sure about the current trend of putting indicators in the mirrors.
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
knuckledragger

Post by knuckledragger »

Wow......Now thats a licence loser..........it looks like she's doing a ton stood still...
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Use my mates regulary (although tis not a band new machine...) and its very, very quick. The ton is up in a blink (85 in first) and 150+ is very easy to reach in no time 8O...

Very good bikes that are extremely well put together-as per any Honda really. If thats what floats your boat you cant go wrong :)
SP1's rock!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Update:

Will be riding it home on the 7th March, I have added Honda colour coded seat unit, alloy paddock stand bobbins and HRC tank pad/filler cap pads. Could not stretch to Carbon hugger or RG number plate tidy.Will add later :D .
Cant wait , so excited as its my first (and prob only) new bike Whoop Whoop!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Hardest part of Blade ownership will be to not ride like a Richard! Its all to easy to let custodial speeds become the norm, on the test ride I opened her up and then looked down to see a three figure jail sentaence staring back at me :oops:
I will enjoy but not get carried away! Well thats the plan :D