Apart from Maxton..........

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
freshfunkmeister

Apart from Maxton..........

Post by freshfunkmeister »

Dear all, this is my first post here so I will start off with an easy one. OK, most of us realise that the VTR forks are a bit,well, crap really and I want to get them sorted out ( i.e. actually doing some damping !) but although Maxton seem to be the guys, they are miles away from me ( I live in Epsom,South-west of London). I there anywhere a bit closer to home which can do the same kind of thing ? 100 or so miles isn't a problem but Maxton are miles from me.
As soon as I read about the dangers of drinking too much, I immediately gave up reading.

www.classicreplicasuk.co.uk

All donations will go towards the completion of the car. Thank you.
Vstormer

Post by Vstormer »

I am sending forks by carrier to Roger Ditchfield at roger@revolution.co.uk ASAP. £199.75. Too far for me too.
orange_vtr

Post by orange_vtr »

I heard that PDQ in Maidenhead (http://www.pdq1.com/) are doing a good job. Haven't had it done myself yet but I'll most likely give them a try.

Hope that helps

Cheers
Thomas
nobbyk

suspension

Post by nobbyk »

Maybe try Performance Techniques in Letchworth, Herts or even Harris in Hertford, Herts
Remember, never put off till t'moz what you can do today. If you do it today, you can do it again t'moz!! Just a thought!
freshfunkmeister

Post by freshfunkmeister »

Thanks for all the pointers folks. I will check out each one and post what happens her on the site. Nice one.
As soon as I read about the dangers of drinking too much, I immediately gave up reading.

www.classicreplicasuk.co.uk

All donations will go towards the completion of the car. Thank you.