Tools

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Fluffy

Tools

Post by Fluffy »

Just for info, if anyone is looking for some quality tools at cheap prices, there is a small tool shop in Oldham (thats in the North for you southern shandy drinking pooftah's) that is relocating to bigger premises. Jonathan the owner is a decent bloke and instead of moving the stock he is having a massive blow out sale.

The sale starts officially on 2nd Feb, but anyone contacting him before then will get the sale prices. Most of the stuff is being sold off for as little as 20% of (not 20% OFF) its original price.

I just blagged a new german (meister) torque wrench for £20 and a britool 7 draw tool chest for a silly figure (included a set of combi spanners and 3/8 drive metric sockets (10 - 19mm). The torque wrench is of the same sort of quality as my existing norbar.

I have no ties to the bloke, making nothing from it at all and am just trying to pass on some usefull info.

Mail addy is sales@powertoolwarehouse.co.uk

Cheers folks

Tony

PS, if anyone oop north wants to go to the shop itself, drop me a line for directions.
I see no Firestorm......
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

Email sent

Cheers

Del.