Back to work

General Biker Banter
balls

Back to work

Post by balls »

Ahh back to work tomorow , after my boss told me I wish you would fu-k off back to Penzance just before christmas I just dont feel the same way about it any longer :eek2 I think 2010 could be a year of change for me . Are you looking forward to going back ?
benny hedges

Re: Back to work

Post by benny hedges »

balls wrote: Are you looking forward to going back ?
in a word - NO. :thumbdown:
back to 12hr days, 6 days a week, in freezing cold, 3500 miles a mth.
ready for a holiday already just thinkin about it lol :D
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

I'm back at work tomorrow as well ,and i've been on holiday for 3 weeks! ..........never mind the fact that it'll probably be - 7 degrees C at 5.30am.......am i looking forward to going back ? not one bit :(
Stevie
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Can't wait......... more pointless playing war around a map board. I thought i had left that behind about 18 years ago!
Jonesey

Post by Jonesey »

Bloody hell balls, if my boss told me that, I think I'd find somewhere else to work and tell him to stuff it up his butt! (although my boss would know better :mad2 )
Chris.
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
balls

Post by balls »

Yes well I did feel like it but it could have been worse
i could have caught him on a bad day :lol: If I had somthing else to go to I would be out of there in a flash. But here in Cornwall its sh-t for work and most of the employers are the same if u moan then all they say is ok I will get someone else goodbye. I have done 3 years there and I have to get out as its not doing my head any good :thumbdown: