Useful Vocabulary

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
EggShellBlond

Useful Vocabulary

Post by EggShellBlond »

1. " Fine "

This is the word a woman uses at the end of any argument that they feel they are right about, but need to shut you up. NEVER use " fine " to describe how a woman looks.This will cause you to have one of those arguments.

2. " Five minutes "

This half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your televised bike race is going to last , before you finally take out the rubbish , so they feel it is an even trade.

3. " Nothing "

This means " something " and you should be on your toes. " Nothing " is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out , upside down , backwards , or all three.
" Nothing " usually signifies an argument that will last " Five Minutes " and end with the word " Fine ".

4. " Go Ahead " ( with raised eyebrows )

This is a dare.One that will result in a woman getting upset over " Nothing " and will end with the word " Fine "

5. " Go Ahead " ( normal eyebrows )

This means " I give up " or " Do what you want because I don't care". You will get raised eyebrow " Go Ahead " in just a few minutes , followed by " Nothing " and " Fine ", and she will talk to you in about " Five Minutes " when she cools off.

6. ( Loud Sigh )

This is not actually a word , but is still often a verbal statement very much misunderstood by men. A " Loud Sigh " means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over g
" Nothing "

7. ( Soft Sigh )

Again, not a word, but a verbal statement. " Soft Sighs " are one of the few things that some men actually understand.She is content ! Your best bet is not to move or breathe and she will stay content.

8. " Oh !"

This word followed by any statement is trouble. Example;"Oh ! , let ME get that". Or, " Oh ! I talked to him about what you were doing last night ". If she says " Oh ! " before a statement RUN ( do not walk ) to the nearest exit.She will tell you that she is " Fine " when she is done chucking your clothes out of the window , but do not expect her to talk to you for at least 2 days.
"Oh ! "may also mean that you have been caught in a lie. Do not try to lie more to get out of it , or you will get raised eyebrows, " Go Ahead " , followed by acts so unspeakable that I can't bring myself to write them down .

9. " That's OK "

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say to a man. " That's OK " means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you retributions for whatever it is you're supposed to have done. " That's OK " is often used with the word " Fine " and also in conjunction with a " Go Ahead ( raised eyebrow ). At some point in the near future when she has plotted and planned , you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

10. " Please Do "

This is not a statement, it is an offer.A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is you have done. You have a fair chance to tell the truth , so be careful and you shouldn't get a " That's OK "

11. " Thanks "

The woman is thanking you. Do not faint , just say " you're welcome."

12. " Thanks a Lot !!"

This is very differant to " Thanks ". A woman will say, " Thanks a Lot !! " when she is REALLY pissed off with you .It signifies that you have hurt her in some callous way, and will be followed by the " Loud Sigh ". Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the " Loud Sigh " , as she will merely tell you " Nothing ".
If a job's worth doing..........It's worth paying someone to do it properly