Another set of.....

General Bike chat
MacV2

Another set of.....

Post by MacV2 »

.....standard Honda CCT's bites the dust!!

Met up with Tony Mons & Bazza today & did the swap over for a set of Bazza's modded CCT's. :thumbup:

All went well despite me wielding some spanners, boxed it back up all tickitoboo, job done.

Mega big thanks to both Tony & Bazza for giving up their sunny Sunday afternoon to help out with advice :thumbup: tea :thumbup: & taking the piss. :thumbdown:

Thanks Guys.... Mac..
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
benny hedges

Re: Another set of.....

Post by benny hedges »

any damage???? 8O

not by the cct failing - i mean by letting them 2 apes loose on your bike lol :lol: :lol:
tbh shows what a good community it is here - +1 to the lads - hip hip :beer:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Very good Benny, no damage the gits made me do most of the bloody work, feckin workshy fops the pair of 'em.

No really as I said the help & advice was much appreciated. I probably could have done it all myself but It would have taken a week & there'd now be a Storm 'breaking for parts' in sales & wants with a fecked motor! :confused :redface

True Stars the pair of 'em. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Mac

ps Bazza even took the time to PM me & enquire if all was ok on the ride home & did I notice any difference.

Yes I replied it was faster cos me wallet was 30 quid lighter, bad-dom tish! :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Good, another one done without horrible noises and smoke.

Might risk doing mine now.....

Glad it's sorted.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.