Jenny Gow

Any racing related stuff
ChrisC

Re: Jenny Gow

Post by ChrisC »

If we have to have 'eye candy' on Moto GP, can we have a presenter that knows the difference between a 'highside' and an offside rule......Hey there goes my job.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Did I ever show off the picture of Suzies elbow I got at Mugello?

Rich.

Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Fancy making her run with a camera on her shoulder :roll:

:biggrin
SP1's rock!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

So what are we looking for here, something along the lines of a Lora Croft look-a-like, who has experience of Moto GP and is a biker chick :?: :wink:

Chris.

PS. JB I like your avatar. I was fortunate enough to see the late great Yer Maun Joey Dunlop race on the Island and meet him in person.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Ah Tim I'm glad too see we're getting somewhere now :lol:

So who do any of you guys suggest as a replacement for Jenny Gow :?:

Chris.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

They should use a racer chick, with experience. someone like Maria costello, English women that held the fastest lap around the TT.

the other is Jenny tinmouth, Google her and see what you think.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

sirch345 wrote:PS. JB I like your avatar. I was fortunate enough to see the late great Yer Maun Joey Dunlop race on the Island and meet him in person.
He was superb Chris. Loved watching Joey-got loads of old TT vids stashed away for that reason... :thumbup:

How did you manage to meet him?
SP1's rock!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Jbrebel wrote:
sirch345 wrote:PS. JB I like your avatar. I was fortunate enough to see the late great Yer Maun Joey Dunlop race on the Island and meet him in person.
He was superb Chris. Loved watching Joey-got loads of old TT vids stashed away for that reason... :thumbup:

How did you manage to meet him?
Good man with the vid's JB :thumbup:

Re:- meeting Joey.
I was at the TT with my brother, it was the 1st time we'd ever gone and that was way back in 1986 8O
As I remember it we had been invited to join some of our local biking friends (who we'd meet earlier in the day) in the hotel where they were staying. We arranged to meet them in the evening at the hotel bar. During the time we were there having a drink Joey and a couple of his friends just happened to walk into the same bar 8O :thumbup: I can't remember now if Joey was staying at this hotel or if it was just a pure fluke that he turned up like that.

We could hardly believe our luck, and I remember one of our lot (Ivor) asking for his autograph. Nobody had any suitable paper, so Ivor got out a paper note from his wallet for him to write his signiture on (that would have been either a £5 or £10 note, most likely a £5 being back then.) When I see Ivor next I'll have to ask him if he still has it.

Joey was such a down to earth guy, he was just one of the lads. A crying shame he lost his life the way he did. I think most thought if it was going to happen it would have been at the IOM TT.

Chris.

PS. Bazza, I'm familar with both Maria Costello and Jenny Tinmouth (familar as in they're both motorcycle racers) as I follow the TT on TV. I must admit, two women I hadn't though about :thumbup:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

sirch345 wrote:
PS. Bazza, I'm familar with both Maria Costello and Jenny Tinmouth as I follow the TT on TV.
If I used the phrase "familiar with" my wife would get entirely the wrong idea......
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

tony.mon wrote:
sirch345 wrote:
PS. Bazza, I'm familar with both Maria Costello and Jenny Tinmouth as I follow the TT on TV.
If I used the phrase "familiar with" my wife would get entirely the wrong idea......
:lol: thank you Tony :thumbup: I'd have expected no less from you :wink:

Chris.

**EDIT**
PS. Just to make things a bit clearer Tony, I've now modified the bit about M/C and J/T, after all I wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea :plainsmile
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

sirch345 wrote:
tony.mon wrote:
sirch345 wrote:
:lol: thank you Tony :thumbup: I'd have expected no less from you :wink:

Chris.

**EDIT**
PS. Just to make things a bit clearer Tony, I've now modified the bit about M/C and J/T, after all I wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea :plainsmile
God forbid. And if you choose to cross-dress while following the TT that's also entirely your own affair; I wouldn't dream of commenting.

I expect you look very fetching. But:

:this_thread_is_useless_without_pics:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

tony.mon wrote: And if you choose to cross-dress while following the TT that's also entirely your own affair; I wouldn't dream of commenting.
:lol: :lol:
I'm not familiar with this myself, one can only presume a favorite pass-time of yours Tony :wink: :lol:

Chris.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

sirch345 wrote:
tony.mon wrote: And if you choose to cross-dress while following the TT that's also entirely your own affair; I wouldn't dream of commenting.
:lol: :lol:
I'm not familiar with this myself, one can only presume a favorite pass-time of yours Tony :wink: :lol:

Chris.
It was the reference to tv while watching the TT that gave me an entertaining mental image of ....... Let's put it this way, trans vestites apparently don't just swap vests.

You might frighten the horses though, or at least passing J McGuinesses :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Well, things just got a LOT worse... :(

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... togp-team/

A least she had tits.

Come back Jenny...all is forgiven!!! :biggrin
SP1's rock!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

There's also the new Pit Bird........

Eyelashes at twenty paces, Rossi will give her an interview, or something else....