Great w/e's biking.NE borders y'day & Loch Ken today

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Anotherbikerbabe

Great w/e's biking.NE borders y'day & Loch Ken today

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

What a good 2 days riding. First off went over to Hawick via Lockerbie to meet up with Max and his lads from Ncle, rode onto Selkirk and onto st Marys Loch and home the long way via Moffat and down the B7076 as we left them at Lockerbie turn, they headed back to Brampton and Newcastle..We only managed 150 miles

St Marys Loch yesterday:

That other yellow storm is hiding right at the end of this shot..

Todays route was around 100 miles of sunshine and they said today was meant to be the worse of the weekend!! Gorge all day long...
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... =UTF8&z=10

Todays sunshine at Southerness

Teepee for hire at Loch Ken Sailing club..Really big inside with 3 beds and a wood burner

John n Dave.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
bikerpiker

Re: Great w/e's biking.NE borders y'day & Loch Ken today

Post by bikerpiker »

Braw photos !!

Timbo n FirestormMike were at St Marys loch over the weekend as well.

Loch Ken area is nice,good roads and not much traffic ,i fish the loch for Pike,good spot right next to the sailing centre,......that's where i whipped oot ma big whopper :wink: :lol:

I've never actually been down to Southerness ,but i've went past the road end for the 'site, nice wee villages doon there ,ie Rockcliffe and Kipford .
Stevie
Anotherbikerbabe

Re: Great w/e's biking.NE borders y'day & Loch Ken today

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

bikerpiker wrote:Braw photos !!

Timbo n FirestormMike were at St Marys loch over the weekend as well. I did point out that there was another Yellow storm there same time as us lot but may not have been with them..It looked like a standard bike, standrad cans etc but I could be wrong..I put it in the 'was it you' bit..

Loch Ken area is nice,good roads and not much traffic ,i fish the loch for Pike,good spot right next to the sailing centre,......that's where i whipped oot ma big whopper :wink: :lol:

I've never actually been down to Southerness ,but i've went past the road end for the 'site, nice wee villages doon there ,ie Rockcliffe and Kipford .
They are great roads along that stretch of the coast for the bike..
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!