Paint/Vinyl/Sticker work

General Bike chat
Snoogle

Paint/Vinyl/Sticker work

Post by Snoogle »

Right, I've got the paint, i'm now just waiting for the weather to turn to hell so I can take the old girl off the road.

Just wondered if anybody has photoshop and could edit a pic of my bike to show what kinda graphics I should go for. I've got a mate with a sign writing business so can get pretty much whatever I want done!! I've got some pics on hard disk if somebody needs them sending across for editing....The fairings are going to be white as are the wheels and I'd like to do the frame black and have black vinyls/stickers. Come on ppl, I know u wana help me out really!!! :lol:
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
benny hedges

Re: Paint/Vinyl/Sticker work

Post by benny hedges »

they do look nice in black / white imo but they are a bastid to keep clean!
here's mine
it's also getting resprayed shortly - i'm sticking with the white but using merc glacier white 2 pack and no lacquer... won't be lacquering over decals so i can change them when i get bored with them!
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Yamaha yellow with black speed blocks, just to confuse people. No stickers, let them work it out for themselves.
Or just make up a non-existent name:
"XZi 450"
That'll get them wondering what the hell just went past them!

I've always thought that the tail plastics date the bike horribly.
Everything recent has a nice pin-sharp tail, but the rest of the fairing isn't really that dated.

So I have had a play on the rear of mine with gaffer tape (alright, I haven't bothered taking it off since Op Storm in the summer) :oops:
A black lower half of the tail slims it down visually, but I was never really happy with where the boundary line (between yellow top and cowl, with black beneath) should go for best effect.

And a black bellypan and wheels makes it look less slabby in primary colours.

But try it on Photoshop, and you will see what I mean.

But I just bought a spare tail plastic with intact lugs as a spare, so I might just start playing again.....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

benny hedges wrote:Image
Cheers for that Benny!! Very nice, looks like I'm deffo goin for the white panels n wheels with a black frame option after seeing yours!!
Just dont fancy the standard stickers very much, does anybody have photoshop??
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

Here's something one of the Superhawk boys from across the pond came up with........

Loving the originality, although I dont think I could pull it off :lol:

PS...

Benny, hope you dont mind, but, I've put a pic of your bike up on their site so as they can use it as a blank canvas for my sticker desings?!? Let me know if you have a prob with this and I'll take it down :thumbup:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

Snoogle wrote: Benny, hope you dont mind, but, I've put a pic of your bike up on their site so as they can use it as a blank canvas for my sticker desings?!? Let me know if you have a prob with this and I'll take it down :thumbup:
its already there somewhere lol.... one of my regular spamming haunts :D
mine's changed a bit since that pic - it's got small indicators front & back, harris rearsets, different master cylinders and loads of stickers covering paint flaws & dirt, along with lots of internal mods
done over 12000 miles since that pic and it's now in dire need of some tlc :oops:

btw that bike in the pic has a uk plate, not sure who it belongs to.... looks a bit girly with the pink pussy tbh :think:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

benny hedges wrote:its already there somewhere lol.... one of my regular spamming haunts :D
mine's changed a bit since that pic - it's got small indicators front & back, harris rearsets, different master cylinders and loads of stickers covering paint flaws & dirt, along with lots of internal mods
done over 12000 miles since that pic and it's now in dire need of some tlc :oops:

btw that bike in the pic has a uk plate, not sure who it belongs to.... looks a bit girly with the pink pussy tbh :think:
Do you have any up to date pics?

The pussy'd bike is mine....well its mine but not....somebody photoshopped it!
Dont worry, its not going to end up like that! :wtf:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Dunno what's wrong with you lot, personally I quite like riding some pink pussy :wink:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Soutie

Post by Soutie »

what's this thread about, I was hypnotized by butt cheeks :crazy:
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

Soutie wrote:what's this thread about, I was hypnotized by butt cheeks :crazy:
:?: :? theres a thread, wot thread :? :?:

:biggrin
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

Glad the thread is generating some interest.......shame its not about the OP lol
Ah well! The cheeks r lush!! lol
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

Snoogle wrote: The cheeks r lush!! lol
er, that is a big fat wobbly butt m8, i reckon it's either a bloke's or a fat bird with a hump on her back... look at her walk, practically a knuckle dragger...
thank crouton we can't see her face... bet she's got a jaw like a moose and a chronic underbite.
and stubble.
must be from wigan :Beer Popcorn:
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

I reckon its a low view so it aint doin her any justice ;)........I bet if she tensed them she could crack a walnut with them bad boys lol
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

Right chaps....

One of the members of the Superhawk forum has had a go at a few ideas for the new colour scheme....

Let me know what you think :thumbup:
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

the last pic mate, but recon i'd change the red to the blue honda use on the cbr600 :thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........