Bouncy Stuff

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Bouncy Stuff

Post by cupasoop »

Does anyone have any good settings for riding 2 up on stock suspension? She's getting fed up with me stopping every few miles to fiddle with the settings. Also I think i'm just making it worse instead of better. The problem seems to be the back sitting down too much with both of us on it, causing the bike to refuse to turn. Dont have any cash to improve things with so i'll have to live with what honda gave us for the moment.
Rich.

Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Whoa!
She must carry a big hand bag 8O

Try fourth click from the bottom and turn the adj screw 1/4 turn clockwise from std
Pete.l
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

No, but she carrys big fun bags..... :wink:
Rich.

Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: He Hee :lol:
Don't really Know what to say to that.(not without getting myself into a lot of trouble :wink: )
Ok so if the fourth click isn't enough just keep winding it up until the bike stops sagging in the rear.
you can set this up without even taking the bike out of the garage just both of you sit on it and see how far it squats. Once you've got that bit worked out then you'll have to do a ride test and do the rest of the adjustment on the hard/soft screw at the bottom of the shock.

Or maybe you could post a pic of these "Fun bags" and we could all try to guess the size and weight and recommend some good settings :P
Pete.l
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

I'm sure theres a lot of life left in this joke but I better draw a line under it before goes any further. She sometimes reads these posts so it's best to stop now. I tried what you said Pete and things are a whole lot better. Cheers.
Rich.

Pete.L

Post by Pete.L »

:oops: :oops: :roll: