Storm gathering, meeting points

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

RAINMAKER

Storm gathering, meeting points

Post by RAINMAKER »

Okay nearly time, lets pick start points and times.

Hull ............iggy and others this area meeting point suggestions and times for setting off on Sat 26th

Suggest somewhere around Humber Bridge 11.30 am ?
it may be clever, but its not big.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Cool
I'll look after the south west
any one doing M5 north want,s to meet up sat lunch time give us a shout

Pete.l
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Sounds good to me Paul,

I'll have a look at the map tonight and see if there's a more "interesting route" other than the M1. The time is fine by me.

Ian
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

P.S Do you work at Castle Hill cos I saw a geezer on a black storm near there the other morning?????
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

nah mate work at HUll Royal Ward 9 so if you drop it and break anything I'll be picking up the pieces, But for god sake don't get constipated you really would'nt like the treatment.........
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

8O 8O 8O
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

On a serious note, meet north bank or south bank, depends of route, North bank car park easy to find, south bank means going through Barton, no prob for me cos i know the way, but if meet south bank how about petrol station, or cafe, just need simple directions.......
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

If it's south bank then there is a little thief (sorry chef) at the end of the dual carridge way from the bridge, i'll suss things out tonight and let you know.

Are you joining us Curly?????

Ian
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Think I know where you mean, should not be too difficult to find, think its just off the roundabout, Petrol station too If I remember right.

Paul.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Yep that's the one
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

So, I'm happy meeting there the Little chief roundabout about 11.00 to 11.30, can you give road numbers incase anyone else from this area going, route so pick up anyone along the way? Any particular motorway stops?
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Have'nt got round to looking at the route yet but will do it over the weekend (when I find my road map :oops: ) a post the route.

Looking forward to the meet up now, hope we've all got plenty of beer tokens :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

yeah its looking good, can't help thinking there don't seem as many interested as there was last year............
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Yeh you do start to get the feeling that there's not many going, all seems to have gone a bit quiet does'nt it????????
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Well I'm going even come rain, sleet or snow, I will have fun just being on the bike. think failure of MCN site might have a lot to do with it.
anyway I'll do a run every year, maybe to spain next year, get ferry down south an live it up for a bit in the sun.