Crutchlow in doubt for Silverstone

Any racing related stuff
AMCQ46

Crutchlow in doubt for Silverstone

Post by AMCQ46 »

He is not in qualifying today as it looks like he had a big off in morning practice :(
Sounds like a strained ankle, but if he is cleared fit he will race tomorrow off the back of the grid....what a shame, it would have been great to see him up the front at a home gp
AMcQ
marravtr

Re: Crutchlow in doubt for Silverstone

Post by marravtr »

not good missing your home GP!! just watching qualifying, very expensive afternoon for ducati!! :eek2
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Cartwheel twins, same corner same accident, looked like a big bang on the head, and nearly wore through the butt of their leathers
AMcQ
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

AMCQ46 wrote:Cartwheel twins, same corner same accident, looked like a big bang on the head, and nearly wore through the butt of their leathers
bet his "special friends" eyes lit up at that :twisted: :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

He was inspecting the back of the leathers with a special interest :lol:
AMcQ
popkat

Post by popkat »

I know the racing section Isn't overly active, but as it's here I'd like to add a request, could we please title threads about race weekend as just the event ie, "sliverstone motogp" followed by "spoiler" that way those who have recorded stuff don't find out before they want to. I'll be watching qualifying later this evening I don't want to know anything about it before that ! I havn't read this thread, I just skipped to the bottom of the page to reply, but I had no choice but to read the thread title whilst checking new posts.. Maybe a "sticky" to advise adding spoiler would be good..

Sorry to moan but nothing worse than finding stuff out before you want to, Cheers...
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Sorry mate, if it was the race I would have done just what you suggested.

Oops by posting a reply it will be back n the unread posts :(
AMcQ
popkat

Post by popkat »

AMCQ46 wrote: Oops by posting a reply it will be back n the unread posts :(
lol, i've read the title a few times now, i'll find out all about it later :wink:
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

Thats a real shi**er to hear about Cal. Was lucky enough to make it to the first and second practice yesterday and the boy was getting quicker as the day went on :evil:
The crowd was getting louder every time he went passed so everyone was rooting for him.
Here`s hoping that he can at least start tomorrow even if it is from the back of the grid. He is long overdue for a podium :thumbup:
seb421

Post by seb421 »

popkat wrote:I know the racing section Isn't overly active, but as it's here I'd like to add a request, could we please title threads about race weekend as just the event ie, "sliverstone motogp" followed by "spoiler" that way those who have recorded stuff don't find out before they want to. I'll be watching qualifying later this evening I don't want to know anything about it before that ! I havn't read this thread, I just skipped to the bottom of the page to reply, but I had no choice but to read the thread title whilst checking new posts.. Maybe a "sticky" to advise adding spoiler would be good..

Sorry to moan but nothing worse than finding stuff out before you want to, Cheers...
Don't go looking in the racing section if you don't want to spoil your taped race,
It's like getting a paper to avoid the news and just see the tits that's fine mind if you buy a Sport

Sent from the Bat Cave via Cup and String
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I was trying to find out the results for yesterdays qualifying on the red button, well actually I was looking to see if it was live at the time as I had to go out.

When I got home I checked the red button to find the results, I could hardly believe the BBC idiots had put up the qualifying results from last years Malaysian GP 8O To make matters worse those results included the late Marco Simoncelli.

I would like to think with it being the British Moto GP that the results would be doubled checked before posting them up, obviously I'm expecting far too much :oops:

Chris.
seb421

Post by seb421 »

sirch345 wrote:I was trying to find out the results for yesterdays qualifying on the red button, well actually I was looking to see if it was live at the time as I had to go out.

When I got home I checked the red button to find the results, I could hardly believe the BBC idiots had put up the qualifying results from last years Malaysian GP 8O To make matters worse those results included the late Marco Simoncelli.

I would like to think with it being the British Moto GP that the results would be doubled checked before posting them up, obviously I'm expecting far too much :oops:

Chris.
Coverage of MotoGP and it's supporting classes are poor at best never on the news unless it's a death then the sport is slammed for being dangerous etc etc
We have two British lads in Moto2 who stand a chance for a win today and not a word about them on the news or in the papers

Home GP and the mirror a working man's paper had coverage of just 1/7 of the page a few from last

Putting freeview on 301 now as it's just started for 250 and 600's :smile:

ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
popkat

Post by popkat »

seb421 wrote:
popkat wrote:I know the racing section Isn't overly active, but as it's here I'd like to add a request, could we please title threads about race weekend as just the event ie, "sliverstone motogp" followed by "spoiler" that way those who have recorded stuff don't find out before they want to. I'll be watching qualifying later this evening I don't want to know anything about it before that ! I havn't read this thread, I just skipped to the bottom of the page to reply, but I had no choice but to read the thread title whilst checking new posts.. Maybe a "sticky" to advise adding spoiler would be good..

Don't go looking in the racing section if you don't want to spoil your taped race,
It's like getting a paper to avoid the news and just see the tits that's fine mind if you buy a Sport

Why bother with the pointless post mate !!, if you'd read it properly first you'd have seen that i went into unread posts Not racing section, no chance to avoid a thread title there. shall we move on...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Just going to whisper this so I don't upset anyone but Cal is going to start the race today even though he fractured and dislocated his left ankle yesterday. Good luck fella.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Re: Crutchlow in doubt for Silverstone spoiler

Post by AMCQ46 »

What a ride from Cal, good for his credibility and forthe championship :thumbup:
AMcQ