People selling Honda VTR1000F Firestorms

General Bike chat
Kev L

People selling Honda VTR1000F Firestorms

Post by Kev L »

Just a little general moan, which I am sure has been said before and I have no doubt will rise to the fore in the future.
If you decide to sell your pride and joy VTR which is obviously the best one ever to come onto the market, please, please, please don't get all chopsy and beligerant if you don't get an instant response. Some of the comments get on my thruppenny bits "no intrest from the storm crowd", "thought this was meant to be people who are interested in Storms" and such like.
It may have escaped your attention but in general one of the reasons for being on this forum IS WE ALREADY FERKIN OWN A STORM, WHICH WE ALL BELIEVE IS THE BEST OUT THERE!!!!
Ahem, you may be fortunate enough to attract the attention of someone who has joined the forum to research their purchase and this may correspond to their wanting to liberate coins of the realm from the Bank manager and giving them to you for your bike, however this isn't that likely really. Doesn't hurt o stick an ad on here but if it doesn't get a reply then Gumtree, E Bay, Autotrader is where you need to be showing your wares.
If however you wish to sell posh, nice bit's on here you will find your hand snatched off within a second of hitting the post button.
I thank you for your attention and I am now going for a little lie down as I feel tired and emotional!!
:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Wicky

Re: People selling Honda VTR1000F Firestorms

Post by Wicky »

wanna buy a storm :wave: :angel:
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

..and that is a perfectly acceptable approach, to which my obvious response would be " thank you kind Sir for your most polite and reasonable offer, however as the aforementioned machine is in the hue of menstral bleeding I would rather saute my testicles in a little oil & garlic than waste my cash!!!".
After this banter if you responded with an enquiry as to my parentage and whether I was a true conniseur of the VTR i would say "Oi Wicky, No!".
:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

I 100% agree with that Kev

Why would someone come on here trying to sell a firestorm when most of us bleeding have one???

Oh look a firestorm fore sale, oh I'll buy that then I'll have two.... wtf?

If it was a Superblackbird I might be interested!
seb421

Post by seb421 »

scott02464 wrote:I 100% agree with that Kev

Why would someone come on here trying to sell a firestorm when most of us bleeding have one???

If it was a Superblackbird I might be interested!
Mate you could have picked up a few at the Olympics fast as wombles some of them!

Sent from the Bat Cave via Cup and String
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

Too fast for me them mate ha! :lol:
seb421

Post by seb421 »

Agree with Kev, this wouldn't be the place I would pin my hopes on for a sale of a complete firestorm, bits yeh but not a bike as said 99 percent of people have one on here.
Agree with a decent advert as everything helps but don't expect much, if you want shift it get it in the MCN and Bike Trader

Sent from the Bat Cave via Cup and String
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

+1 on what Kev said. Not just on this forum mind, happens from time to time on most that I visit, especially the CBX one where someone thinks that those three letters mean a licence to print money and then get upset when someone mentions that they are asking at least twice the going rate..... :crazy:
boz

Post by boz »

[quote="scott02464"]I 100% agree with that Kev

I aint got one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CBR900rr Fireblade
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

boz wrote:
I aint got one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I knew this would happen ha ha :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Do I dare open my mouth. Kev your post should be made a sticky and put in the sales and wants section. Then people don't have to waste time getting their 10 posts and can piss off instead of wasting our time with stupid questions like "why cant I post in sales" because they can't be bothered reading the rules first. I think my replies if I can be bothered will be RTFM from now on. Then they can waste even more of their time trying to work out what it means cause they are brainless :biggrin Members that have been here for some time and have decided it's time for a change are the exception. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
freakdazzer

Post by freakdazzer »

i love the comments on here their priceless. :clap:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

well said kev, youy wordsmith you...... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

Mmmm i didnt list mine in the for sale section as everyones got one, so stuck it on the bay of e on saturday, and sell it to a member on ere!! D'OH!!! could av saved m'sen a tenner on the listing fee :roll: :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

cybercarl wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Do I dare open my mouth. Kev your post should be made a sticky and put in the sales and wants section. Then people don't have to waste time getting their 10 posts and can piss off instead of wasting our time with stupid questions like "why cant I post in sales" because they can't be bothered reading the rules first. I think my replies if I can be bothered will be RTFM from now on. Then they can waste even more of their time trying to work out what it means cause they are brainless :biggrin Members that have been here for some time and have decided it's time for a change are the exception. :thumbup:

(:-})
Nice1 mate ;-)

This forum should be about helping each other, learning and banter. That's why it's brilliant!

Seems that some dudes just come here to use the forum as a way of advertising (bikes, tents etc lol) and give nothing back in return :-(