recieved a letter from the defendent

General Biker Banter
agentpineapple

recieved a letter from the defendent

Post by agentpineapple »

my solicitor contacted me today, giving me the details of the defendents side of the story, lots of lies as usual, although i did find out he was doing a u-turn instead of turning right into a small track. he reckons he checked his mirrors and didn't see two high performance motorbikes following him, even tho we were behind him for 10 seconds or so, and he indicated 4 to 5 seconds before turning, again lies he indicated as he turned, but the u-turn does explain why he was all the way other to the lefthand side of the road, i would have thought that if you were all the way over to the left and you checked your drivers side mirror you would easily see whats behind you, but then he's lied again saying he was in the middle of the road... :roll:
oh well of to northampton court in the future, i doubt that will be for some time tho, can't say its was fun living off benefits of £90 a week for a year or so.
how people lie to save there ncb, even when they nearly killed someone, oh and he doesn't agree with my injuries, even tho i was air lifted to hospital and in intensive care, but i think this is of his solicitor doing :whatever
you really couldn't make it up
Last edited by agentpineapple on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
berko_lad

Re: recieved a letter from the defendent

Post by berko_lad »

Lawyers are the scum of the earth. Except yours I hope!

Go get 'em tiger! :Argue 1:
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Hope it goes your way big man .
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Fingers crossed the truth will out.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Why Northampton court wasn't the accident in London :confused As far as injuries go the doctors can back up the cause of injuries so once it's proven he's lying there, it shows he lies so the other claims he makes wont have as much clout. It will go in your favour mate. Do him for injuries as well, no win no fee. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'm doing him for everything, its hard to say weither its his lawyers words or his, more his lawyer i reckon, the accident was on the A1060 near the junction of the B184 dunmow rd, just s/e of stansted airport, so the court will be northampton :crazy:
all the fun of the fair.....
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Just state the truth and let things run their course, theres not much else you can do mate.

Fingers crossed that he gets his in court.
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Marty - post up when you're up this way and if free I'll happily come and give you some moral support, maybe even stretch to a coffee :wink:
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

BigVeeGrin wrote:Marty - post up when you're up this way and if free I'll happily come and give you some moral support, maybe even stretch to a coffee :wink:
i will do bvg, not sure when court will be, i'm waiting on a timetable from the courts, how longs a piece of string, are you still coming the the bakers this saturday mate.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
twist

Post by twist »

I'll give my bike an oil change in your honor. It's always that way, the slime must try to get out of it even after nearly killing some one. I hope you have a lawyer who is scummier and nastier than the others. Solicitors you call them. Still, they are bottom feeders of the lowest degree so you must hire the nasty, ugly and low handed one to protect yourself. I hope you get back on your feet soon and get yourself a nice shiny VTR with low miles out of it, along with a wad oc money. Good luck!
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

bigspanishmarty wrote:
BigVeeGrin wrote:Marty - post up when you're up this way and if free I'll happily come and give you some moral support, maybe even stretch to a coffee :wink:
i will do bvg, not sure when court will be, i'm waiting on a timetable from the courts, how longs a piece of string, are you still coming the the bakers this saturday mate.... :thumbup:
That's the plan, depends how messed up we get Fri night and what time wake up etc etc :beer: