Why ???

General Biker Banter
lloydie

Why ???

Post by lloydie »

Why is belly button fluff always blue no matter what colour cloths you ware ?
bluestoesonnose

Re: Why ???

Post by bluestoesonnose »

The boring answer is "there are more blue fibres in clothing and any other colour"
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It's a bit like why is there always Carrots in puke :lol: :lol: or is that your a Smurf :biggrin

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
playerone

Post by playerone »

cybercarl wrote:It's a bit like why is there always Carrots in puke :lol: :lol: or is that your a Smurf :biggrin

unfortunately thats not carrots, its your stomach lining :lol: :lol: :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It's a good job I don't often get in that state these days then. I chuck some metaclomide down my throat before that happens. :roll:

==============================Enter the Darkside
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

mine is grey, I just checked!

over they years I have collected enough to fill a pillow.........it is very comfortable :D
AMcQ
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

lloydiecbr wrote:Why is belly button fluff always blue no matter what colour cloths you ware ?
Because its very, very slow !!!
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

lloydiecbr wrote:Why is belly button fluff always blue no matter what colour cloths you ware ?
Because if it wasn't the government would tax it!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Fireman on a Storm wrote:
Because if it wasn't the government would tax it!
sounds about right :lol:
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Because:

After three years of research, Georg Steinhauser, a chemist, has discovered a type of body hair that traps stray pieces of lint and draws them into the navel.

Dr Steinhauser made his discovery after studying 503 pieces of fluff from his own belly button.

Chemical analysis revealed the pieces of fluff were not made up of only cotton from clothing. Wrapped up in the lint were also flecks of dead skin, fat, sweat and dust.

Dr Steinhauser's observations showed that 'small pieces of fluff first form in the hair and then end up in the navel at the end of the day'.

Writing in the journal Medical Hypotheses, he said the scaly structure of the hair enhances the 'abrasion of minuscule fibres from the shirt' and directs the lint towards the belly button.

"The hair's scales act like a kind of barbed hooks," he said. "Abdominal hair often seems to grow in concentric circles around the navel."

The researcher, from Vienna University of Technology also asked friends, family and workmates about their own belly button fluff.

Dr Steinhauser established that shaving one's belly will result in a fluff-free navel - but only until the hairs grow back.
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Flatline wrote:Because:

After three years of research, Georg Steinhauser, a chemist, has discovered a type of body hair that traps stray pieces of lint and draws them into the navel.

Dr Steinhauser made his discovery after studying 503 pieces of fluff from his own belly button.

Chemical analysis revealed the pieces of fluff were not made up of only cotton from clothing. Wrapped up in the lint were also flecks of dead skin, fat, sweat and dust.

Dr Steinhauser's observations showed that 'small pieces of fluff first form in the hair and then end up in the navel at the end of the day'.

Writing in the journal Medical Hypotheses, he said the scaly structure of the hair enhances the 'abrasion of minuscule fibres from the shirt' and directs the lint towards the belly button.

"The hair's scales act like a kind of barbed hooks," he said. "Abdominal hair often seems to grow in concentric circles around the navel."

The researcher, from Vienna University of Technology also asked friends, family and workmates about their own belly button fluff.

Dr Steinhauser established that shaving one's belly will result in a fluff-free navel - but only until the hairs grow back.
I think I preferred my answer :lol:
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

For those not happy with the first:

The reason Belly-button fluff is blue is simply because Fibre form your clothes collect in your navel even though most clothes may not be blue most darker or even black dyes are made up of blue dyes/pigments. Therefore fluff of the navel is blue!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Flatline wrote:For those not happy with the first:

The reason Belly-button fluff is blue is simply because Fibre form your clothes collect in your navel even though most clothes may not be blue most darker or even black dyes are made up of blue dyes/pigments. Therefore fluff of the navel is blue!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Better !! :lol: :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Because it's slower moving than other coloured fluff.

Red, Black, Yellow, White, Orange, Green even bloody Silver fluff is faster than blue fluff so it all escapes the gravitational pull of the belly button vortex.

There solved.

Simples.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...