Post by thumperslaw »

98 storm with goodies!

Srad seven fiddy stuntbike

K100 "flying brick"

R.I.P engine number 5
Virt

Re: Shame

Post by Virt »

The fact that she should know better means that she should be punished, she admitted being on the phone. "not enough evidence to support the charge of death by dangerous or careless driving" (or whatever it said, something along those lines ).. Someone died! That's enough evidence, people don't just die on the road randomly without at least one person being to blame...
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
denisblackvtr

Post by denisblackvtr »

Just goes to prove, one rule for THEM and one for the rest of us. Then THEY wonder why WE have no faith or trust in THEM. It just makes me sick, as far as i'm concerned the stinking bitch should have got a minimum of 10 years. All that remains to say is that i hope her arsehole heals up and she gets the shits and drowns from the inside-out.
GAS GRASS OR ASS NOBODY RIDES FREE
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

breaking the law, lying when questioned, back tracking and you can imagine all without any thought for the victims - the guy and his family. And that's from someone who is supposed to be an upholder of the law, which appears as a total ass here. Hopefully the good cops will make their views known to her, but somehow I'm not confident here.

Despicable - justice here is a joke
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

make my piss boil with the double standards.

I know there are some good cops out there and this must make them want to hang up their badges
AMcQ
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

The hypocrisy of the system, looking after their own. She should have been done just for lying if nothing else.

What is interesting is that it says she has handed out points to drivers.
a special constable who has handed out at least six fixed penalty fines to motorists for using their mobile phones while drivin
I didn't think specials had any powers and where allowed to hand out points or arrest anyone, but are only allowed to detain someone under citizens rights until a fully trained and sworn in copper arrived to do the deed.

As far as I was aware they have no more powers than a security guard.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Virt

Post by Virt »

If I recall correctly (my bro applied to the police) you get all the training now as a special, then sign into the force after you pass or something. Saves money as they don't pay you while you train, so that may be it :)
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Yeh, looks like they have the same powers as regular plod. They must have changed the laws from when they first started the whole special cuntstable, cheap labour type thing.

It sort of reminds me of an old Western where the sheriff would just gather a posse together and go out on the hunt. :roll:

Kev L

Post by Kev L »

The Specials have always had the same powers as regular police. It's the PCSO's (Police community support officers) that you are confused with Carl.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Argh, yes off-course PCSO's I forgot about those. Yeh that's me getting a bit mixed up. So what's the point in a special, what's so special about them. Or is it just a financing thing as Virt said.

I really should do some more reading up and keep up with the times. I need to know what my right are.

Thanks for clearing that up Kev. :thumbup:

Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Specials volunteer their time to do "police work". They get training and a warrant card and have full powers and only get their expenses paid so are a cheap resource.
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

This is total hypocrisy, feel bad for the family of the fallen fellow rider :cry:
That is same as using a weapon to kill and getting out of this due to the system failure to have equal justice to all!
I say people like her should be advertised wider on the Net as killers on the loose for bad Justice, so everywhere she goes people will recognize her and point fingers at her.
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

NHSH wrote:This is total hypocrisy, feel bad for the family of the fallen fellow rider :cry:
That is same as using a weapon to kill and getting out of this due to the system failure to have equal justice to all!
I say people like her should be advertised wider on the Net as killers on the loose for bad Justice, so everywhere she goes people will recognize her and point fingers at her.

Can we get something done on social media to get bikers to protest at this and make feelings known? Does MAG comment on outcomes of trials? It maybe something the family doesn't want but worth getting the thinking caps on?
Virt

Post by Virt »

I've shared the news story on the local biking group/people that I meet up with and go on ride outs or whatever so they all know about it, but I don't think there is much we can do really. Bikers are a bit of a minority, may as well be pissing into the wind.. We know the risks of doing what we do, so a lot of people don't have any sympathy
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

It's a short, fat, ugly, smug looking lesbian! I should think she's used to finger pointing. It needs someone to wipe the smile off of her boat race.