FAO Jacey boy

General Bike chat
sirch345
Site Admin

FAO Jacey boy

Post by sirch345 »

Just been looking at your SP1 pictures. I've got to say she looks in immaculate condition, a very cool machine.

What do you think of the SP1 after the Storm, I know the handling will be up compared to the Storms standard suspension and obviously it will have more power being fuel injected but apart from that how does it compare?
What about the insurance, is there a huge differance?
I hope you are pleased with it, especially now you've fitted the power commander and after market cans,
cheers Chris.
erkaremotodejere

Post by erkaremotodejere »

La SP1/SP2 es una máquina totalmente distinta a nuestra FireStorm. La diferencia empieza en el precio; en España cuesta más de 5000 euros más. Con esta diferencia monta componentes mucho más caros y mas eficaces desde el punto de vista deportivo: chasis y basculante sobre dimensionados, mejores suspensiones, frenos y llantas así como mejoras en el motor (distribución por cascada de engranajes, inyección, calado de árboles de levas diferente y otro encendido).
Tambien se trata de una moto más exigente con el piloto, áspera y con más mala leche que nuetra FireStorm. La nuestra es más cómoda y polivalente, más noble y te perdona los errores.

Saludos :wink:
erk
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Sirch asked
What do you think of the SP1 after the Storm,
There you go. Everthing explained :wink:

Thanks Erk
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

erkaremotodejere wrote:La SP1/SP2 es una máquina totalmente distinta a nuestra FireStorm. La diferencia empieza en el precio; en España cuesta más de 5000 euros más. Con esta diferencia monta componentes mucho más caros y mas eficaces desde el punto de vista deportivo: chasis y basculante sobre dimensionados, mejores suspensiones, frenos y llantas así como mejoras en el motor (distribución por cascada de engranajes, inyección, calado de árboles de levas diferente y otro encendido).
Tambien se trata de una moto más exigente con el piloto, áspera y con más mala leche que nuetra FireStorm. La nuestra es más cómoda y polivalente, más noble y te perdona los errores.

Saludos :wink:
The SP1/SP2 is a machine totally different from our FireStorm. The difference begins in the price; in Spain it costs more than 5000 euros more. With this difference it much more mounts expensive and but effective components from the sport point of view: tilted chassis and on determine the proportions, better suspensions, brakes and rims as well as improvements in the motor (distribution by cascade of gears, injection, different openwork of camshafts and another ignition). Also the bike is more demanding with the rider, rough and with worse milk than nuetra FireStorm. Ours she is more comfortable and multipurpose, nobler and it pardons the errors to you.

There you go, all clear now :?
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Mooucho grouchio iggyo
:lol:

Pete.l
see... I'm getting the hang of it :wink:
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

iggy1966 wrote: with worse milk than nuetra FireStorm.
Eh, worse milk!!! What the hell does that mean???
Rich.

iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Thats the bit I could'nt figure out

Leche que neutra means exactly that???? must be local dialect??

or it's me being Mr Thickie :oops:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
sirch345
Site Admin

SP1

Post by sirch345 »

Thanks for your effort Erk and Iggy for your special input, all we need now is Jacey boy with his opinion.
Chris.
Jacey Boy

Post by Jacey Boy »

Its a great bike, very simular to the VTR, except it has a lovely long first gear :lol:

I think the handling is great, feels almost like 600 weight, and if you add some Micron Cans it sounds the muts more than the VTR :wink:

Have also fitted a powercommander which has made the low down superb, they bike also makes a lovely riding noise, think its the injectors.

Insurance is £50 more per year but I have 5 years ncb's :wink: and it has a £400 alarm fitted, the bike has done just 2300 miles and is as new, the guy paid £6500 for it less than a year ago, I cant tell you what I paid for it 8O

Give me an email jason@hymed.co.uk if you want to know anymore :lol:
Jacey Boy
2000/W SP1
2004 sp1

Post by 2004 sp1 »

Where are the pics. I want to see the cans.
Jacey Boy

Post by Jacey Boy »

Jacey Boy
2000/W SP1
RQ

Post by RQ »

Oh what a sweet looking machine 8O 8O
RQ.
The Stig of 2 wheels as well as 4 !
Jacey Boy

Post by Jacey Boy »

Just need to get some smaller indicators :wink:
Jacey Boy
2000/W SP1
Bink

Post by Bink »

Those Microns realy suite the bike! There are too many SP's out there with cheap looking cans that take away from the bike ... these are sweet! 8)
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Tasty. Honda made a really nice looking bike there but what was going through their minds when they came to the tail light? Looks like it was found in the old cb parts bin.
Rich.