Leicestershire run 20/04/2013

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Ckennedy

Leicestershire run 20/04/2013

Post by Ckennedy »

Yes I know it is short notice (again) but me and shanet and having a local ride out tomorrow morning, hopefully before any traffic appears. We are meeting at the Vic in Coalville around 08:30. I have a route in mind but I am prone to changing it when I am out riding so I will not post the map I did on Google. The route will be around 100mile, more than likely a little more and will consist of going to Six Hills, Melton, Rutland, Hinckley, Lutterworth and Mallory. Unless my mind changes but I usually cover all those on a local run anyway.

If you would like to join in you are more than welcome to meet us at the Vic or at some other point. Anyone who wants to come I can send you my mobile number if you want to meet en-route and we can sort it out.

Hope to see a couple of you at least.
Diabolus

Re: Leicestershire run 20/04/2013

Post by Diabolus »

would have been up for this but wont be home from work till 8:30 !
going to Grantham honda 'big weekend' when I get up, got a test ride booked.
http://lincsrideouts.co.uk

So many MODS to do so little time to do them ! Mini bi-xenon hid projector viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30721
alternative_vtr

Post by alternative_vtr »

I would be interested if it were a Sunday sometime? I work every Saturday apart from Christmas so Saturdays are impossible but I have a few Sundays free here and there and would fancy meeting up and having a ride.
KTM Duke 690ABS in White
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Yeah we will have to get something sorted. I shall give a bit more notice next time. You can almost guarantee that if the sun is out then I will be :thumbup: