Sleeping Aids

General Biker Banter
seb421

Sleeping Aids

Post by seb421 »

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... wsMSwyLDNd

as some might be aware i have trouble sleeping, got this recently, its fantastic

turns off all distractions automatically (internet,calls,sounds etc) when its time to go to sleep, advises you on when to sleep, wakes you up with some smart caluacation thing, lets you know what your quality of sleep was like, how long you was in deep sleep for, records audio you while you sleep, i make some strange noises! i don't know what happened in last nights dream but a few recordings around 9am with me saying noooooooo nooooo no! to somthing....

If your having troubles and you have andriod give it ago, for the price of a sandwich its worth a shot, for me i would pay £10 for it no worries
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
Eclectic

Re: Sleeping Aids

Post by Eclectic »

Ive seen this before, was probably app of the week or something somehwere. I just cant get my head around how it knows the quality of sleep youve had, and i work 6 days a week so the recommended sleep time part is no use. ill be up late as i barely get 6 hours in haha

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
seb421

Post by seb421 »

You sleep with the phone in your bed near you , it's constantly searching for movement and the time between movement in your bed and listening to you, very cleaver and massive amount of settings.
All I can say is give it ago mate

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

You sleep with the phone in your bed near you
What worries me about stuff like this is the wireless signals and the electromagnetic radiation that comes from them. I was thinking about this the other night as I spend so much time with my laptop on my lap and even sometimes falling asleep with it on my lap :roll: . I'm sure I can feel energy radiating off it into by nuts sometimes. :eek2 I make a concious effort now to move the laptop further away from that area and more onto my knees where the heat that is also generated soothes my dodgy knee.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
seb421

Post by seb421 »

cybercarl wrote:
What worries me about stuff like this is the wireless signals and the electromagnetic radiation that comes from them. I was thinking about this the other night as I spend so much time with my laptop on my lap and even sometimes falling asleep with it on my lap :roll: . I'm sure I can feel energy radiating off it into by nuts sometimes. :eek2 I make a concious effort now to move the laptop further away from that area and more onto my knees where the heat that is also generated soothes my dodgy knee.

good thing is it auto turns it all off if you allow it to in the settings,

phone aerial, wifi, bluetooth, gps and everything so its just like a clock or something no signals coming in and out :thumbup:

turns them back on when the alarm goes off too :thumbup:
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
tattoo

Post by tattoo »

not a lot of use to me as i only sleep 2hrs a night it might help her indoors though as she's up n down every couple of hours...does my head in..
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cybercarl wrote:

Easy put your tin foil hat over ya nuts, problem solved... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
darkember

Post by darkember »

MacV2 wrote:
cybercarl wrote:

Time to do a fertility count :lol:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

darkember wrote:
MacV2 wrote:
cybercarl wrote:What worries me about stuff like this is the wireless signals and the electromagnetic radiation that comes from them. I was thinking about this the other night as I spend so much time with my laptop on my lap and even sometimes falling asleep with it on my lap :roll: . I'm sure I can feel energy radiating off it into by nuts sometimes. :eek2 I make a concious effort now to move the laptop further away from that area and more onto my knees where the heat that is also generated soothes my dodgy knee.

Time to do a fertility count :lol:
Oh god forbid Darkmember...one Carlos is enough for us all thanks very much... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
geodude

Post by geodude »

seb421 wrote: i don't know what happened in last nights dream but a few recordings around 9am with me saying noooooooo nooooo no!
Someone was painting your bike red I expect :twisted:
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories