Seat wated <<< NOW BOGHT!>> please remove

Moderator: VTRDark

Anotherbikerbabe

Seat wated <<< NOW BOGHT!>> please remove

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

I sold my old seat yrs ago when I bought a double gel seat from another ex forum member and I left it on my old VTR when I sold her, convinced I was gonna buy a Blade after moving to Wales! :roll: But then Marras bike popped up and I fell in lurveeeee.... :p :p :biggrin

So now, I need an old tatty seat to buy to send on to the guy who is recovering it but this time I'm going for foam rather than gel.. Don't get me wrong, the gel worked a treat, no more numb elbow syndrome but now I need a spare seat I can get recovered as want to get both our bikes done, makes sense to do mine first :shh: n let Mr P have my old seat whilst his gets done.. Well that's the plan anyway..Anyone got a seat I can either borrow or buy cheap cheap.. i know I sold my old one quite cheap so hoping to keep costs down as it all has to figure into final equation... :cool2 Anyone? someone? pleaseeeeee :P

Thanks Duffy, money sent :p I also paid for high levle pipes incl cans for Mr P so very happy bunny as mine now look the dogs! Fab

ABB
Last edited by Anotherbikerbabe on Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
Duffy1964

Re: Seat wnated any condition

Post by Duffy1964 »

I have one you can borrow or buy, Im gonna do the same eventually.
I paid £15 for one with a rip so would like to break even if I sell it or you can borrow it, it's up to you.

Obviously postage will apply to both choices, but if you buy I can post it to the seat guy direct to save you a few quid :thumbup:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
Anotherbikerbabe

Duffy1964 wrote:I have one you can borrow or buy, Im gonna do the same eventually.
I paid £15 for one with a rip so would like to break even if I sell it or you can borrow it, it's up to you.

Obviously postage will apply to both choices, but if you buy I can post it to the seat guy direct to save you a few quid :thumbup:
Hi Duffy, I can pay you £15 for it and have it mailed direct to the guys, now my next dilemma is which is the cheapest courier to use!! :roll: :roll: lol.. Send me your paypal details and I'll pay it tonight marked 'friends and family' for ya :wink: I'm dead reliable and quick... Who knows ,it may come full circle back to you whe nyour turn!

Then if you would be so kind as to hold onto it for me while I source best price for courier will need dimensions etc for parcel and will task myself with that for this coming week.. sound ok? :thumbup:
ABB
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Hi ABB, Yep not a problem, I use ipost for parcels they collect and deliver to/from home address
I think Mac reccomended them on here, and I have had no issue with them so far :thumbup:
will pm you
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

http://www.ipostparcels.com/

Here's the link if you want to try them, you can pay them via paypal too :thumbup:
Duffy1964
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

as for wrapping a seat, it might be easier to bubble wrap follwed with brown tape, rather than trying to find a box. but thats up to duffy.. :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Duffy1964

Re: Seat wated <<< NOW BOGHT!>> please remove

Post by Duffy1964 »

Or Marty could Carbon Wrap it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Duffy1964
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Duffy1964 wrote:http://www.ipostparcels.com/

Here's the link if you want to try them, you can pay them via paypal too :thumbup:
These have been Ok always picking up when booked & seem to be quite reliable on delivery.

Only thing I found is they price by weight but have max dimensions on the box size for the given weight, so if your sending a light but large item you pay more...I guess that's the same for all of them though.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I just posted a seat to one of the guys and it cost just £5.00 with Hermes.
Most impressed, and quick enough, too.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Anotherbikerbabe

Thanks guys for the help on postage stuff. Tonys sure was a cheap enough price! thanks to Agent P for the help on size/weight itro so I don't have to fanny on taking off my seat to size/weigh etc.. Thanks for the info, greatly appreciated. Duffy you have a message. Cheers all.. Helpful as ever.. :clap: :clap: 8)
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Duffy1964 wrote:Or Marty could Carbon Wrap it :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
it would cost about £15 in vinyl wrap tho.... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!