Brand new Haynes manual £10 inc p+p

Moderator: VTRDark

tony.mon

Brand new Haynes manual £10 inc p+p

Post by tony.mon »

Well now, I already have one, but here is looking at me a still in the cellophane new untouched Haynes manual, for models '97 up to 2007.

Tenner anyone?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Re: Brand new Haynes manual £10 inc p+p

Post by MacV2 »

I've already got one thanks but would you take a Soprano for it ?
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Wow, what a post Christmas bargain right there. How can you afford to let such a quality item sell for such a pittance? That's almost charitable work you're doing there! If I didn't already have a copy I would be beating down your door (that and the restraining order).
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Kev L wrote:Wow, what a post Christmas bargain right there. How can you afford to let such a quality item sell for such a pittance? That's almost charitable work you're doing there! If I didn't already have a copy I would be beating down your door (that and the restraining order).
I'll correct it in red ink before posting!

I saw it selling cheap and picked it up to pass on; there's always someone wanting torque values or pics of how parts fit together, hoses routing etc.

I can't see how they're worth the £25 RRP.

If no-one wants it'll go on the Bay of Disinterest for a while.
chaz

Post by chaz »

picked up a pair from halfrauds locally along with 15 other bike manuals all for £1 each, all stickered up at £1, I had already bought 5 on line which were £5 each and thought I had a bargain, don't know why they were being generous. not all were this cheap only selective ones
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

That's where I bought this one yesterday; I didn't think of buying others, perhaps I should have!
I just thought I'd save someone a few pounds- none were £1 though, this was a fiver, so allowing for postage I thought a tenner was fair.

Wonder why Halfords are sellling them all off?
chaz

Post by chaz »

cant understand either as not all the manuals are reduced, I picked up 3 ducati for £1 each but the cbr125 was still £17.50. you can see the on the Halfords web site , the fiver ones the pound ones were only in store not advertised ,a tenner is a fair price