Land of the Free (as long as you do what we say!)

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Land of the Free (as long as you do what we say!)

Post by Kev L »

What an absolute Richard! -

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-new ... 24516.html

Freedom of choice ya wombles Richard!!!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Virt

Re: Land of the Free (as long as you do what we say!)

Post by Virt »

Saw it on reddit the other day. What a Richard.

Don't give a sh1t whether he likes bikes or not, but forcing your opinion on others because you're in a position of power? Pfft.

Absolute wombles nugget.
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Watty

Post by Watty »

What a bell end :roll:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

I dont know if anyone has been keeping tab, but in Australia at the moment they are bringing in RICO style laws, specifically aimed at ' bikies ' Motorcycle clubs all over the world are looking at whats going on with these laws in Australia and New Zealand, they are some of the most oppressive laws I have ever seen, besides the fact I am a member of a motorcycle club, people and especially motorcycle riders should be very worried about them.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Tax & Customs have been nosing around sports clubs inc. cricket clubs for the past year and are now hitting them heavily.

http://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport/110 ... ?ref=var_0

Yet another Tory Olympic sporting legacy...
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
2wheelsagain

Post by 2wheelsagain »

StormingHonda wrote:I dont know if anyone has been keeping tab, but in Australia at the moment they are bringing in RICO style laws, specifically aimed at ' bikies ' Motorcycle clubs all over the world are looking at whats going on with these laws in Australia and New Zealand, they are some of the most oppressive laws I have ever seen, besides the fact I am a member of a motorcycle club, people and especially motorcycle riders should be very worried about them.
Its 1 state in Australia (QLD) and the law has never been tested in the high court.
QLD has a history of right wingers ultra conservitave power monkeys going it alone only to be brought undone when challenged.
It may only be my opinion but it's mine!

~ My Bikes 2014 VFR1200F & 2000 VTR1000F ~
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

2wheelsagain wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:I dont know if anyone has been keeping tab, but in Australia at the moment they are bringing in RICO style laws, specifically aimed at ' bikies ' Motorcycle clubs all over the world are looking at whats going on with these laws in Australia and New Zealand, they are some of the most oppressive laws I have ever seen, besides the fact I am a member of a motorcycle club, people and especially motorcycle riders should be very worried about them.
Its 1 state in Australia (QLD) and the law has never been tested in the high court.
QLD has a history of right wingers ultra conservitave power monkeys going it alone only to be brought undone when challenged.
Yeah thats right, people arent especially clued up outside of Australia about whats going on, all we keep hearing are people being put into solitary confinement for being part of/associated and just being seen in publuc with them.

The way I have read things it seems like its being tested in that state and could spread across, like I said I am not to clued up to the whole story.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Barraga responded to Cutrone six weeks later saying: “I have lived in West Islip most of my life and my personal feeling is that no one who lives in our hamlet or for that matter in Suffolk County should ever ride a bicycle or a motorcycle.”
He doubtless would have liked to have added "but an automatic assault rifle is abseelootlee fine"

There are some wombles in positions of power over there aren't there; make ours look positively benign (expect the wombles in UKIP of course)
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

There are some wombles in positions of power over there aren't there; make ours look positively benign (expect the wombles in UKIP of course)
Now that's just scary :eek2

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Stratman wrote:
Barraga responded to Cutrone six weeks later saying: “I have lived in West Islip most of my life and my personal feeling is that no one who lives in our hamlet or for that matter in Suffolk County should ever ride a bicycle or a motorcycle.”
He doubtless would have liked to have added "but an automatic assault rifle is abseelootlee fine"

I dont know about that wicky I think all the political parties over here are pretty much out of touch swivel eyed loonies.
geodude

Post by geodude »

Good on him for sharing his opinion. :thumbup:

It's not one I agree with though. :roll:
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories