Cybercarl

A place to give honest feedback about items bought or sold in the Sales and Wants section.

Moderator: VTRDark

Duffy1964

Cybercarl

Post by Duffy1964 »

A big thank you to Carl for selling me the idea of using this section. :lol:

See Carl now you have a mention buddy :thumbup:

Carlos has helped me loads and gave me his time helping out with my fighter strip down, and other bits and pieces over the last year, well done matey. :clap: :clap: :clap:

P.S. that was my 666 post, must be an Omen :lol:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
lloydie

Re: Cybercarl

Post by lloydie »

Yep Carl sold me something special last year and he's a great hippy to deal with :-)
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Well he pays up quick but the downside is it costs what you made in the price of coffee...3 or 4 spoons per cup ! :lol:

Nah top bloke very handy spanner monkey !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Mike TW9

Post by Mike TW9 »

A bit of belated feedback, but at least i didn't have to be prompted this time :)

I reckon Carl must be one of the UK's lead experts on VTRs, an excellent mechanic, full of good tips and he really can fix your ccts in about 2 hours flat! Ignore this man's advice at your peril!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Mike TW9 wrote:A bit of belated feedback, but at least i didn't have to be prompted this time :)

I reckon Carl must be one of the UK's lead experts on VTRs, an excellent mechanic, full of good tips and he really can fix your ccts in about 2 hours flat! Ignore this man's advice at your peril!
just make sure he tightens up those cam cover bolts.... :lol:
in all seriousness carl's a top bloke, with a heart of gold, this forum wouldn't be the same without him.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!