Red one in Fort William

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
Animal

Red one in Fort William

Post by Animal »

About 12.30pm today, turning left from Inverlochy onto the the A82 heading North. Had some sweet sounding exhausts.
Be nice to know if it was someone on here, as you can imagine not many stormers in this neck of the Highlands.
grumpyfrog

Re: Red one in Fort William

Post by grumpyfrog »

Animal,
Long time no hear.
I think that might be Xannoncannon out on his new toy. look in the Welcome In section-
As you said, not many up your way, especially with sweet cans like his.

How life up there treating you?
I'm decanting mine up to inverness over the summer, when I'm not heading south for meets. need to get together for a blast out.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Animal

Post by Animal »

Hi,
All going well here thanks, settled in nicely and bought another bike. Not what I'm used to but Sue and me can trundle around looking at the sights on it in a leisurely fashion. When I want a quicker ride I'll be solo on the Storm. I'll swing by the Welcome Inn and say howdy to my neighbouring Storm owner.

Xannoncannon

Post by Xannoncannon »

Animal wrote:About 12.30pm today, turning left from Inverlochy onto the the A82 heading North. Had some sweet sounding exhausts.
Be nice to know if it was someone on here, as you can imagine not many stormers in this neck of the Highlands.
Hi Just found this post! Yes its me on the red storm with scorpions I live in FW howdy!