A missionary

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
Autosol

A missionary

Post by Autosol »

A missionary went to an island to teach the natives English. His first student was the tribal chief. The missionary pointed skyward and said "sky".
The Chief said "sky".

The missionary pointed to his foot and said "shoe".

The Chief said "shoe".

This is great, thought the missionary as the two began walking together. He's really catching on! After a few minutes of more such lessons, they went around a bush and saw a man and woman hot and heavy in the throes of passion. The very proper missionary, totally startled and highly embarrassed, nervously said, "Man riding bike".

Instead of responding as he had been, though, the Chief ran up and put his spear through the heart of the man on top of the woman, killing him.

The horrified missionary asked, "What in God's name did you do THAT for?"

The Chief calmly replied, "MY bike!"
" The future is unwritten " Joe Strummer 1952 - 2002 Gone but not forgotten

" 2nd place is the first of the loooosers "
MacV2

Re: A missionary

Post by MacV2 »

:lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
lumpyv

Re: A missionary

Post by lumpyv »

this reminds me of the freelovin single mum who often brings guys home and tells her 7 year old son this is your new "uncle".

well anyway one teatime mum, little johnny and "uncle" bob are having some food and johnny pipes up "whats your job, uncle bob". "im a lorry driver son, but im out of work at the moment , now eat your noodles".

later that evening the boy has gone to bed and the couple are getting a bit saucy on the floor in the living room, getting a bit noisy!!

this wakes the little lad who quietly comes down the stairs to see whats going on ??

somewhat shocked the lad says to his mum "mummy whats uncle bob doing?"

quick as a flash she says " errrm, he,s parking his lorry in my garage". to which johnny replies

"oh mum, no wonder he cant get a job he aint going to get the back wheels in"

:)
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.