A great big thanks to all

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Fatdarron

A great big thanks to all

Post by Fatdarron »

:clap: Hi this is my first post and i just wanted to thank every one on here for all the great workshop advice they give . A few weeks ago my VTR had the dreaded CCT failure my own fault really i had planned to fit manual tensioners just hadn't got around to it (too lazy for my own good.) After purchasing some of Ade's manuals which came with the best manual I've ever read and made life sooooooo easy the rebuild is now complete a full set off valves a few shims and a carb balance later the bike is running better than ever.
I picked up a few other pieces of advise along the way like a vac pipe work mod so now if i want to balance her all i need do is lift the seat off and plug the gauges in and away we go. so the long and short off it is thanks guys keep up the good work. :clap: :clap: :clap:
VTRDark

Re: A great big thanks to all

Post by VTRDark »

the best manual I've ever read
:roll:

Thanks for saying thanks. It's always nice to hear things like this as it's easy to forget how many lurkers have been helped out too. Now don't be a stranger and join in on the fun.

Welcome to the forum :beer:
==============================Enter the Darkside
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Good to hear some of our advice has helped another Storm owner :D

Welcome aboard :thumbup:

Chris.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Happy days, glad to see your back on the road lad :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Fatdarron

Post by Fatdarron »

Thanks for the support guys il do my best not to be a stranger I'm a bit of a quite one
next on the list is the rattling clutch besides that what a great sounding bike these are only other thing i like the look of is high level cans but that can wait