any of you Northern guys be at Hartside on saturday?

General Biker Banter
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

I tell you what Kaz ! Think i'll give it a miss, have'nt got my scuba gear back yet ! :lol:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Am going to phone my mates later. They're at a bike rally ! Into the valley i think. Could have lent them my scuba gear cos they're going to need it ! :lol:
Poor buggers ! :lol:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Sayung that, one of the other lads rang me earlier saying he was going up to reeth for a run out. :roll: I told him he was bloody crazy :roll: ! Mind you it beats shopping for carpet and doors, etc ! :D
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Me and a buddy off to Hartside today. ( if we can find it ! )
Be there about 12 if anyone wants to meet up. :D
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Just got back ! Missed you ! Got there about 1 O'clock. Cuppa tea and a wander round the bikes, Just got home in the nick of time too ! Its now persisting it down ! Coming from the South. :o
Went through Barnard Castle to get there, was'nt too sure where to go at Alston but a friendly biker at the petrol station clued us up. Fantastic road :D !
When and if, i finally manage to get my knee down its going to be there !
My mate ran wide on a nasty bend coming down the hill after the cafe on the way to Penrith :oops: . Slowed him down for a few miles that did !
While we were there, two cop bikes pulled in. Police Fireblade no less ! And a Pan European ridden by a ( little ) woman :roll: . We left at that point.
Will be a regular run i think from now on, belting tarmac !
Thanks for sharing !
Stu.
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Yeah, will be doing that run regular me thinks ! :D
Will let you know next time in advance, although we do tend to make our minds up on the day depending on wather forecasts etc. 8) :?