New Bike Arrived

General Bike chat
Kendarr

New Bike Arrived

Post by Kendarr »

Hey,

My Storm (or do we call them VTR's?) got delivered last Friday. I managed to get out on it but sadly it developed a coolant leak so its gone back into the garage had one of the rads replaced and now its still has a leak so won't be back until Monday.

I took a picture of it before it went back (i have more but more of the defects on the bike that i want to repair):

I managed to get on for a ride on her, I don't have much to compare it to having only owned a 125 (cruiser) and a z300 (pictured above) either way lots of smiles on the ride out, seemed to have all the power I had expected and sounds so so amazing too. I've got a nice long list of things i want to sort on it, hopefully i can give it some TLC and get it back into good shape. My plan with this is to chuck a cover over it and let it be my garaged classic.
Kev L

Re: New Bike Arrived

Post by Kev L »

Welcome along mate, nice looking bike :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
gilson

Post by gilson »

I like the gold. Nice!

Welcome!
No bike (yet).
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Looks very clean :thumbup: . Shame it has a leak already, but hopefully the garage fixes that.

When you say garage Classic, I assume you mean it only comes out on nice days and the z300 does all the commuting work
AMcQ
Kendarr

Post by Kendarr »

AMCQ46 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:51 am Looks very clean :thumbup: . Shame it has a leak already, but hopefully the garage fixes that.

When you say garage Classic, I assume you mean it only comes out on nice days and the z300 does all the commuting work
That is the plan! I'm hoping to replace the z300 soon with a tiger as i want to start touring.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Your VTR is looking great 8)

Fingers crossed you get the bike back very soon with the leak fixed,

Chris.
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Looks tidy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project