2021 Forum Awards.

General Biker Banter
MacV2

2021 Forum Awards.

Post by MacV2 »

Yes it's that time of year again...Nominations for the Forum Awards Debacal...

So 2021 is drawing to a close, been a bit of a shite year but marginaly better than 2020's shitestorm... :lol: :lol:

So with no further ado, here are the nominations for the categories for this years awards.

This is the list I've come up with, if you have any ideas for different ones speak up / post up now or forever hold your peace...or just put up with my drivel...

Please remember this is just the nominations part of the awards voting posts will go up later...YOU ARE NOT VOTING RIGHT NOW...Got it ?

Copy the nominations & add your 2peneth worth.

Toward mid Decemeber I will collate the data & along with the Award Committee... El Presidente &... well he is the committee TBH, Choose the nominees & post the polls up... Thats when you get to vote.

Early 2020 when the xmas pud has gone down & the hangovers have cleared up a bit I will host the 2021 Forum Awards Ceremony live from infront of my PC upstairs in the box room.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

The 2021 VTR.org Forum Awards Nomination Post...

1. 2021 best Firestorm... Jamies Black Art Attack, Hamburg The Firestorm,

2. Best non Firestorm... Jamies KTM, Jones Panzerwagon, Mon's ApeV4, Duffys FJ limmo.

3. Best/should really be worst, Shiteted..I mean Fighterd Storm... I really cant bring myself to nominate an abortion but knock yourselves out...

4. Best weekend away with your Storming Chums/ ride out... Op Wales. Wickys farewell.

5. Operation Storm Highlight... Rossi in Wales. The Wicky Toast.

6. Most anticipated Project.. Hawks rebuild, Mark Glrs, Lloydie Blade Lube dispenser, Popkats Katana Project.

7. Most helpful Member... Jonesy road side assistance... Victor Roadside bush mechanic... Theres a theme here... :lol: Late entry Shaun Westaway

8.The most obsesive Compulsive bike modifier...Buzzer, Jamie, Lloydie, Fabioit'sfinishednowStar...

9.Award for the most understanding Forum Members Partner... Michaela Kemp, Mrs Popkat, Mrs Mons, Cheeky Sue, Mrs Fabiostar, Mrs McQ.

10... New for this year ... The Wicky Bin Shot of the year award... The at the Crematorium bikes in front of a skip shot...
RIP 1.jpg
..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Come on now get the nominations in... If your choice is not nominated It cant be voted on...But remember It's El Presidente who will decide the final nominees to be put forward for the Votes & if you dont like it...Toughtity... Youcan sort it out next year... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
AMCQ46

Re: 2021 Forum Awards.

Post by AMCQ46 »

1. 2021 best Firestorm... fabios mori, then Jamie's return, then AMcQs yellow pearl, then Flatties with Bennys numberplate, then the 3 that got damaged on Opstorms...... NI the Blue one carpark drop, Scotland Red one on a wet bend, Wales....Mac

2. Best non Firestorm... JST James Husky SM701, all the KTMs that come along to the OP storm meetings (Budd, superduke GT, Kenny & grumpy duke 790s, Jamies RC8, and the 1090, 1190.&1290 adventure bikes, and even them Multistradas of Mark and Gaby

3. Best/should really be worst, Shiteted..I mean Fighterd Storm... is there one?.

4. Best weekend away with your Storming Chums/ ride out... went on them all, and all special for different reasons, but the full Irish week wins because it lasted longest and had the most people there, then Wales, then Scotland.

5. Operation Storm Highlight... being with our mates talking sh1t, drinking beer and listening to music round a fire / in a gazebo / in a rented cottage :D :thumbup: :beer: but the others are ... trying to stay infront of Jamie on OP storm Wales and James coming down Dalveen pass on the Scottish ride (I was leading, so I had to try and be on the front!! :P :lol: ) . but best would be the 5 of us (JST, Fabio, Tony.mon, PeteL & AMcQ46) that went rouge round the loch at Enniskillen chasing James on the 701SM, that was a ride where you hope none of the cars had dash cams :twisted:

Then top of the list was a pissed, and annoyed with himself, Mac in Wales, who after falling off and for once not breaking any bones, looked like he might fall down the stairs in the cottage and resume the normal fracture reputation.

6. Most anticipated Project.. any of Buzzers builds, Flattys Ducafe, GLSR.

7. Most helpful Member... all the people who organise the OP storm events, Mac for his spares emporium and comedy value. but No1 Mac & Jonsey for sorting out all the details for Wickys Funeral & collection

8.The most obsesive Compulsive bike modifier...Buzzer, Lloydie, Fabioit'sfinishednowStar...

9.Award for the most understanding Forum Members Partner... Michaela Kemp, Mrs Popkat, Mrs Mons, Cheeky Sue, Mrs Fabiostar, Mrs McQ.

10... New for this year ... The Wicky Bin Shot of the year award... The at the Crematorium bikes in front of a skip shot... can't argue with that one
RIP 1.jpg
AMcQ
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

1. I still like kevL blue rinse .
2. Buzzers. Dukes all of them
3.Duffy’s tango
4.No idea
5.no idea
6. Glsr as always
7.MAC
8. Fabiecantleavefekalalone
9. Has to be frank for keep putting up with mac binning bikes and buying more and more .
10. The at the Crematorium bikes in front of a skip shot
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

I can't argue with any of those nominations

Looking forward to Lloydie spanking his blade around Wales with a daytime mot, also love the fact that he has said multiple times it's going away until next year, but then he can't keep the ocmd at bay!
Jamie :wave:
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Jamoi wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:05 pm I can't argue with any of those nominations Image

Looking forward to Lloydie spanking his blade around Wales with a daytime mot, also love the fact that he has said multiple times it's going away until next year, but then he can't keep the ocmd at bay! Image
:Ball Kick:
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

MacV2 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:38 pm Yes it's that time of year again...Nominations for the Forum Awards Debacal...

So 2021 is drawing to a close, been a bit of a shite year but marginaly better than 2020's shitestorm... :lol: :lol:

So with no further ado, here are the nominations for the categories for this years awards.

This is the list I've come up with, if you have any ideas for different ones speak up / post up now or forever hold your peace...or just put up with my drivel...

Please remember this is just the nominations part of the awards voting posts will go up later...YOU ARE NOT VOTING RIGHT NOW...Got it ?

Copy the nominations & add your 2peneth worth.

Toward mid Decemeber I will collate the data & along with the Award Committee... El Presidente &... well he is the committee TBH, Choose the nominees & post the polls up... Thats when you get to vote.

Early 2020 when the xmas pud has gone down & the hangovers have cleared up a bit I will host the 2021 Forum Awards Ceremony live from infront of my PC upstairs in the box room.

1. 2021 best Firestorm... Jamies Black Art Attack, Hamburg The Firestorm,

2. Best non Firestorm... Jamies KTM, Jones Panzerwagon, Mon's ApeV4, Duffys FJ limmo.

3. Best/should really be worst, Shiteted..I mean Fighterd Storm... I really cant bring myself to nominate an abortion but knock yourselves out...

4. Best weekend away with your Storming Chums/ ride out... Op Wales. Wickys farewell.

6. Most anticipated Project.. Hawks rebuild, Mark Glrs, Lloydie Blade Lube dispenser, Popkats Katana Project.

7. Most helpful Member... Jonesy road side assistance... Victor Roadside bush mechanic... Theres a theme here... :lol: Late entry Shaun Westaway

8.The most obsesive Compulsive bike modifier...Buzzer, Jamie, Lloydie, Fabioit'sfinishednowStar...

10... New for this year ... The Wicky Bin Shot of the year award... The at the Crematorium bikes in front of a skip shot...

RIP 1.jpg

Come on now get the nominations in... If your choice is not nominated It cant be voted on...But remember It's El Presidente who will decide the final nominees to be put forward for the Votes & if you dont like it...Toughtity... Youcan sort it out next year... :lol:
all of the above plus.
3 duffsters orange storm.

5. when 5 children let rip from Enniskillen to belleek. the best ride all year for me. :thumbup: :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Shauned71

Post by Shauned71 »

Hey all.. haven't been around for quite a while so obviously i'm completely out of touch with things... but as I will be tearing my bike down over xmas and doing a rebuild which could mean it coming back with a different look I thought i'd throw my 'Matty' into the mix before it disappears.

So..

1. My storm below

3. Duffy's orange fighter

7. Mac Seeing as someone not too far from me turned up on these ere pages looking for helping and he was straight onto the book of faces to give me a shout.

9 I think all the partners should have awards for putting up with us lot :lol:
Attachments
DSC_0100.jpg
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

1. 2021 best Firestorm... Jamies Black Art Attack, Fabios Dori , Shaun's Matt Storm.

2. Best non Firestorm... Jamies Yella Stroker (sounds great), Mon's ApeV4, KevL Trumpet.

3. Best/should really be worst, Shiteted..I mean Fighterd Storm... I like my creation each to their own Mac :lol:

4. Best weekend away with your Storming Chums/ ride out. Didn't go to any other than Funeral so I will vote Wickys farewell.

6. Most anticipated Project.. Mark Glrs,(taking longer than my fighter :lol: ) Lloydie Blade Lube dispenser, Popkats Katana Project.

7. Most helpful Member... Jonesy road side assistance...Macster & Frank, Shaun Westaway

8.The most obsesive Compulsive bike modifier...Buzzer, Jamie, Lloydie, Fabioit'sfinishednowStar...Mac's parts swaperama between his collecton

9.Award for the most understanding Forum Members Partner... Michaela Kemp, Mrs Popkat, Mrs Mons, Cheeky Sue, Mrs Fabiostar, Mrs McQ. & Macs Frank

RIP 1.jpg
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Duffy1964 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:06 pm

2. Best non Firestorm... Jamies Yella Stroker (sounds great),
I discovered the b8stard sold it, he promised he would love and cherish it when I sold it to him 6 months earlier .... I have warned his Mrs :lol:
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

It looks like you guys have covered the nominees very well, so no point in me repeating the suggested members for the different categories.
I'll get my pen ready for the voting :D

Chris.
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

AMCQ46 wrote:

I discovered the b8stard sold it, he promised he would love and cherish it when I sold it to him 6 months earlier .... I have warned his Mrs :lol:
Ah didn’t realise that Al, what a WImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

AMCQ46 wrote:

I discovered the b8stard sold it, he promised he would love and cherish it when I sold it to him 6 months earlier .... I have warned his Mrs Image
I did love and cherish it! Just, not for very long... Image The old girl received many hours of spoke nipple twiddling!

The opportunity to buy my Stormy back was just too overpowering. So I'd like to think the little stroker was a sacrificial offering to the Storm gods!

Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Duffy1964 wrote: Ah didn’t realise that Al, what a WImageImageImageImage

That's fair ImageImage
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Jamoi wrote:
Duffy1964 wrote: Ah didn’t realise that Al, what a WImageImageImageImage

That's fair ImageImage
I take it back Jamie now knowing it was sacrificed to get blackie back Image

Duffy1964
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Jamoi wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:22 pm
AMCQ46 wrote:

I discovered the b8stard sold it, he promised he would love and cherish it when I sold it to him 6 months earlier .... I have warned his Mrs Image
I did love and cherish it! Just, not for very long... Image The old girl received many hours of spoke nipple twiddling!

The opportunity to buy my Stormy back was just too overpowering. So I'd like to think the little stroker was a sacrificial offering to the Storm gods!
Don't expect to be forgiven that quickly :roll: :lol:
AMcQ