What a Blast!

General Bike chat
Loopy

What a Blast!

Post by Loopy »

Did you all have a good weekend ? I am sure that like myself the vast majority of us took the opportunity of a dry sunny weekend to indulge our passion. Saturday was an hour of wheelie practise on the KTM. I always worry that I will loose the ability if I have not had chance to practise for a week or two. No need to worry though because I managed some of the longest mono wheels I have ever done. Balanced in 4th gear, the fear and the thrill is fantastic and the howls of laguhter afterwards are as much in relief at not looping it as sheer exhileration. Sunday was a 100 mile blast on the Storm. Started excellently with a car alarm within half a mile. I know it is not big and it is not clever but it does make me smile!! Hundreds of bikes about. The A444 from the A5 at Nuneaton towards Twycross is a very popular road. Loads of bikes were enjoying the sun. As I got near to Ashby I caught up with a black V reg Storm. Followed it back towards Loughborough for a bit before he turned off towards Belton. Would loved to have followed because this is a great twisty road, but I had already massively exceeded that mythical hour we always mention when we say "Just going for a quick spin on the bike darling. Back in an HOUR!!!" Was this black Storm any one on this site?
LOOPY
buzz

Post by buzz »

hello u firestorm freaks
i also had a top weekend took the kids ice skating saturday then sunday went out on mi storm at 1015 and got home at 1815 after 160 miles of top roads snake pass , woodhead , dipy dipy , long hill and then went to matlock via ashbourn anybody how knows the roads around this area willk now what fun was had , wheelies kneedown and mi mate on his tzr 250 was even doing some good rolling stoppies a good day was had by five of us i hope all u freaks had some fun as well

FIRESTORM FIRESTORM I LOVE MI FIRESTORM

Buzz :D
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Thanks Guy's, I spent all weekend fitting a bathroom suite for a mate of mine, f~@ing typical the best weekend of the year so far and I'm stuck knee deep in bloody sanitaryware!!!!!!!! Good to see that you've all had a good time though.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."