The Man Himself!!

General Biker Banter
Zer0Zer0

The Man Himself!!

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

As those of you that joined us in the lakes will know, on my way there I stopped off at Revoloution Racing to have my forks redone and a penske damper fitted to my storm.....@ a grand total of £835, not a cheap upgrade.
so you can imagine my consternation ,and the amount of expleteives in the air when one fine morning washing my baby, i dicover....Rust ... it started to appear on the three STAINLESS steel ! shims fitted underneath the preload bearing .. not only that ... but the coating has parted company with the spring
in one or two places, and RUST has set in there as well....so after calming down, I email Roger @ Revoloution .. who was very concerned at the apparent poor quality of these components, and after a couple more emails and phone calls, The man himself....IS DRIVING TO PERTH... TO MY HOUSE,
to replace the nasty bits, Im' speechless, ...Now thats' what i call after sales service...incredible.. Roger Ditchfield is driving to perth to change THREE shims and a spring. so for those of you who have NOT had the REVOLOUTION RACING.. magic done to their storm, do it now...I INSIST 8O .
next time my storm needs a service i think ill ride down to lancaster just so they can balance my carbs!!! im' totaly gobsmacked, its' no wonder Roger has the reputation he has, fkin marvellous :D
I AM THE STRANGE MAN YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT......
Have a sweetie and stop crying........
[Werthers Original...they never get rid of the taste]
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Thats amazing 8O

even more amazing when you think that anybody else who has to go to Perth has to be helped with a gun in their back :wink:
Rich.

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Well said Zer0Zer0 :!: :!: People like Roger are very far and few between in this day and age and rarely get the recognition they deserve.

It makes a brilliant change to here something like that, rather than the usual story how someone has just been ripped off :!: :!: :!:

I've had dealings with Roger only by phone, but that was enough for me, to know that this man is a genuine bloke and I would not hesitate to recommend Roger at Revolution Racing to anyone who needs their suspension reworked/upgraded :!: :!:

Chris.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Top Bloke!!!!

Great to see that sort of service, and as someone who employs contractor/subcontractors all the time on multi million pound projects it makes a refreshing change not to have to send someone an "order number" before they get interested.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

SOOOOOOOUUUUP originally.. ahm fae LEITH likes-ay whir its' gun in ra coupon likes.. gen whit ahm mangin aboot chavvie? Perth ..sawright no so many radges aboot eh, whereas youse ayrshire boys think SEX is whit yer coal comes in....[chant] ayrshire boys thir aw queer they dont shag wimmin an they dont drink beer :P :P ......hey paw ..how can ma maw be ma sister??
8O
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

Does anyone else need a translation? 8O 8O 8O :?: :?: 8O 8O 8O
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Sharpe1 wrote:Does anyone else need a translation? 8O 8O 8O :?: :?: 8O 8O 8O
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm from the same country and I can only just understand so you guys from down under won't stand a chance.
If you can find an English-Scottish translation book it would be worth looking it up though cause it made me laugh :wink:

Pete.l
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Zer0Zer0 wrote:SOOOOOOOUUUUP originally.. ahm fae LEITH likes-ay whir its' gun in ra coupon likes.. gen whit ahm mangin aboot chavvie? Perth ..sawright no so many radges aboot eh, whereas youse ayrshire boys think SEX is whit yer coal comes in....[chant] ayrshire boys thir aw queer they dont shag wimmin an they dont drink beer :P :P ......hey paw ..how can ma maw be ma sister??
8O
Leith? Thats worse :wink: Slag the ayrshire boys all you want, I'll even back you up mucker, i'm a weegie. I'm just being held captive down here 8O
Rich.

Alienist

Post by Alienist »

Ummm, 'och aye the noo' , is that the right answer??? 8O
My other job is navigator on an Intergalactic
Spice Freighter

Red (of course) 99 storm. Vance & Hines SS2 cans, Dynajet kit and K&N filter.
Zer0Zer0

Post by Zer0Zer0 »

soup ...m8 A weegie eh! Tim or a Hun?...as for Leith being worse than perth? Naaaah its come a long way since my time there ,new builds, the parly at hollyrood ,loads of flush MP type punters tae mug ,the prozzies down commercial and coburg street never had it so good . me i prefer life on the farm...and if i was to be held captive I reckon ayrshire wouldnae be aw that bad
:wink:
love the sig by the way...kinda says it all 8)
OH and guys.. no-one but no-one says Och aye the noo up here .jings min help ma boab , or its' a braw bricht moonlicht nicht the nicht,. and real scotsmen that like to stay warm wear their Ys under the kilt..... :oops:
Last edited by Zer0Zer0 on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Partick Thistle mate :wink: Leith seems to be the same as Glasgow down at the Clyde nowadays, you need the income of a small country just to buy a house there. I know what you mean about the rural life, I just moved house last week (bet nobody even noticed I hadn't been here for 5 days) and I'm right out in the sticks now...coos outside my window and everything. Lovely . :)
Rich.

iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

cupasoop wrote:(bet nobody even noticed I hadn't been here for 5 days)
Nope :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Don't worry Cuppa
I'm off to Spain in an hour and I bet no-one misses me either :cry:
Pete.l
Alienist

Post by Alienist »

Zero, you appear to be speaking Scottish, mate, I only speak Australian and poorly at that. What the hell did you say in the last part of your post!!! 8O All i got was something about skirts and men 8)

Pete, I was gone for a month and I noticed that not a single tear was shed for my absence :(
My other job is navigator on an Intergalactic
Spice Freighter

Red (of course) 99 storm. Vance & Hines SS2 cans, Dynajet kit and K&N filter.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

cupasoop wrote:Partick Thistle mate :wink: Leith seems to be the same as Glasgow down at the Clyde nowadays, you need the income of a small country just to buy a house there. I know what you mean about the rural life, I just moved house last week (bet nobody even noticed I hadn't been here for 5 days) and I'm right out in the sticks now...coos outside my window and everything. Lovely . :)
I thought you had gone a bit quiet on posting, but I know Rich you like it quiet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris.