Defecting...... to the other side...

General Biker Banter
MDJ

Defecting...... to the other side...

Post by MDJ »

Yes hello people,
As my signiature says I'll get up again and do that I am but it means I'm joining the enemy......

......yes thats right, I've bought another bike! but its an sv650s

I know I feel sooo terrible for it but it was £500 buck!!!! 8O
It has very light crash damage, my mate came off it and got the shop to provide an insurance repair quote to scare his insurers and it was declare an economic write off. it actually only needs a brake lever an foot peg 8) but has some minor scuffing...... Got a customer service job with Carphone warehouse which I start on Jan 23.....
So a few weeks pottering inside the confines of my garage and I should be put scaring grannies and entranced drivers YAY! :twisted:

And when the summer approaches I can sell up for 2K+ an buy a Storm, I seem to see them EVERYWHERE now now I've bought a bloody Lego bike.....
Ah well
I got knocked down, but i'll get up again and you'll never ever keep me down!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

A Bike's a Bike when you haven't got one at least you've got a plan to get back on a Storm :wink: .
It might only be a 650 but they're quite nippy little buggers :wink: Ideal for around Town, I think you might like it......for a short while :wink:

Pete.l
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Good to hear your back up and running MDJ
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

excellent news marc!!i had an old gpz500 before th estorm..great laugh !!an sv650 will fit th ebill nicely!!cheers and good luck! :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

There's nothing wrong with those SV650s machines :!: Like Pete said they are quite nippy bikes, I remember trying to loose one once, I was impressed to say the least :!: Any bike is better than no bike :wink:

Chris.
ktd001

Back on the road again

Post by ktd001 »

Hi Mark, good to see you back on 2 wheels! Haven't been here for a while (still on the Falco) so never heard how you got on. Guess the job thing didn't work out then?
SV's are great. I took a lovely trip round France,Switzerland and Italy, 2 up (steady Tony) on a naked (steady Tony) SV650 and it was well up for it! 8)
So it'll be special deals all round for 'phones now? Let me know if you ever get a job for Aprilia. Great bikes but 'customer' & 'service' should never be allowed in the same sentence! :roll:
I ride way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
grinner

Post by grinner »

Top stuff mate, glad to hear you'll be back on the road soon!

Means we can all get out again this summer?

Good luck in the new job too.
catch ya soon, p
commander

Post by commander »

had an old gpz500 before th estorm
i have a gpz500....

...an then plan to get a storm. Following in thine footsteps :D

sorry for the hijack mate :P