Hot hot hot...

General Biker Banter
VTRgirl

Hot hot hot...

Post by VTRgirl »

I was going to put this in the "Jokes" section, but decided it's too true to be funny. So, just to help you UKians get a little appreciation for the Summer over here...

You know you're in Queensland when:

1. The best parking space is determined by shade instead of distance.

2. Hot water comes out of both taps.

3. You learn that a seat belt buckle makes a pretty good branding iron.

4. The temperature drops below 35c and you feel a little chilly.

5. You discover that in February it only takes two fingers to steer your car.

6. You discover that you can get sunburnt through your tinted car window.

7. You break a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30am.

8. Your biggest motorcycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the road and cook to death?"

8. You realise that asphalt has a liquid state.

10. While walking back barefoot to your car from the beach, you do a tightrope act on the white lines in the car park.

11. You learn that David Jones isn't a department store, its a temple to worship air-conditioning.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:evil: Okay, Okay, We get the picture :evil:
After a little trip out late yesterday afternoon to Thunder Road Motorcycles in Wales (120 mile round trip) I nearly came back with hypothermia :cry: Silly me forgot to fit my inner thermal linings in my leggings. It felt like the longest trip I had ever made and the last 30 miles trying to hold a steady 80-85 mph in -1C about half seven last night was so uncomfortable I couldn't wait to get off the bike. The worst was the visability, or lack of it, all the cars and lorries flicking up salt spray made my eyes feel as though someone had poured acid into them :twisted: .
You just think about that my girl and the pains we put ourselve through to keep us true the next time you dab a little sunblock on yur knee's and shoulders :wink:
Pete.l
Jellous...bet your sweet butt we are :lol:
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Oh yeah !!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Makes you wonder why my boss ( an Ozzy ) came over here to start a business ! :?: :?: :?: :?: