Lucky me!

General Biker Banter
VTRgirl

Lucky me!

Post by VTRgirl »

Was on my very short trip home from work (just over 3kms) the night before last at about 10pm when some traffic lights came into view about 400m ahead. One car facing me & one going the same direction already there, so I figured they were about to change. These ones never stay green for long, so naturally, I sped up just a tad (to double the limit). I thought it'd be just my luck for one of the cars to be one of those ones you don't particularly want to see when you're stretching the law a wee smidge.

Sure enough, the one coming my way was. As the bar across the roof of the car came into view & the penny dropped, my right hand seemed to be frozen with shock. I didn't slow down at all, just waited for the lights to come on. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Didn't even flash me 8O . I believe they go a little easy on nurses & I was still in uniform, but don't imagine they would have realised that. Must've been my lucky day 8) .

I did the rest of the trip home nice & slowly, paying a lot more attention to the mirrors than usual...
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

VTR Girl Said
I did the rest of the trip home nice & slowly, paying a lot more attention to the mirrors than usual...
Hee Hee Hee!
Amazing how a close brush with the law can make you do that.
After a good thrash through the lanes over here you have to watch the sky as well as your mirrors, you never know where those pesky little bliters are going to show up next.

Pete.l
dookie

Post by dookie »

I suppose it depends what mood there in!
They must be weird anyway because if i was a copper and seen a sexy nurse blast past on a big vtwin id want a closer look!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

A bit to close for comfort VTRgirl :!: you were lucky :!: :wink:
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

thats Image lucky!!! :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tony what can I say :!: :!: :!: