just had to tell you !!!!!!!

General Bike chat
nobby50

just had to tell you !!!!!!!

Post by nobby50 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well ive done it lads,if you hadnt noticed by the smiley faces,or unless you heard me screaming with joy<much like having a orgasm>but yes ive done it at last!!!!!BELEIVE IT OR NOT BUT I GOT THE KNEE DOON,not once but half a dozen times not a problem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the pressures of now.sliders and leathers scraped to buggery.do i care??not a toss. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Teamslug

knee down

Post by Teamslug »

:D were you trying to get your knee down or did it just happen while out enjoying yourself on your storm :wink: i still havent got my knee down yet :cry: its getting beyond a joke :oops: .
nobby50

knee doon

Post by nobby50 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: still grinning.and yes i was trying doesnt everyone?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Teamslug

Knee Down

Post by Teamslug »

:lol: yes everyone tries to get there knee down especially me, still not managed it yet :oops:
WayneM

Post by WayneM »

Dont try to hard. First time I did I wasnt even thinking about it. Just relax. Find a nice big roundabout with a decent road surface. It helps to have a decent view across the roundabout to keep an eye on the traffic. Start off at a steady pace then increase the speed a bit at a time while trying to maintain the same line. Shift you butt half off the seat with your outside leg aganst the tank. Let your inside knee hang out (turning your inside foot out will help) DONT WATCH YOUR KNEE or think about how close your knee is to the floor. Just concentrate on the bike speed and your line and it will just happen. However, I have to say I spent all last summer with my knees on the floor and it was muchos funos until I high sided it!
The act of putting my knee on the floor led to me taking the pi$$ more and more until I got bitten. You pays your money etc...

Anyway, dont let me put you off! Have Fun!
delmeekc

Knee Down

Post by delmeekc »

Ain't ad me knee down, if it happens it happens, don't even try cos I've seen what it does to ya bike when it goes pair shaped.

Del (you seen Waynes sliders - there 7" thick)