Weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Biker Banter
kevg

Weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by kevg »

Hottest day in history my butt!

watched the weather reports yesterday and thought, right its time to take the bike up to my work in Aberdeen. says its going to be the hottest few days in living memory, if ever. bit of sun should be ok.

left glasgow this morning, everything fine, other than i couldn't see fek all cause of the low sun and kamikazee bugs splattered over my visor, 20 miles up the road clouds and grime, got progressively darker all the way up, then ten miles from aberdeen it started raining.

global warming by fcuk you can keep it, if all its going to do is make it wetter i'm buying a boat.

and i left my waterproofs in the garage :oops: , thought about them half way through the 160 mile journey. to late to turn back, lol.
cheerz

kev
Badger

Post by Badger »

Are, but was the rain any warmer than usual :?:
kevg

Post by kevg »

the roads were not very wet, just me, :lol:
cheerz

kev
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

You should have stayed down here, fecking roasting :oops:
Rich.

VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Finally getting a bit chilly over here. I had to wear a scarf the other day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

You are now an honoury RAINMAKER......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
it may be clever, but its not big.
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

Be careful out there...

It's so hot, the roads are falling apart. Had a suprising front end slide when a chunk of surface gave out on a bend. I think I saved it like Rossi by holding the bike up on my elbow and knee (yeah right... more like holding the bike with my rapidly puckering butt...)

Also, some places are actually gritting the roads (it helps apparently) so beware of loose surfaces.
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
Max

Post by Max »

As is usually the case in this country, the weather goes slighty hotter (or colder) than usual and we just can't cope. :lol:
No wonder the empire was lost :lol:
Max

kevg

Post by kevg »

Cheers Paul, was raining again this morning as well, need to see if i can make it 3 days in a row to get to my work wet.
cheerz

kev
kevg

Post by kevg »

i'm not even going to tell you that is was overcast and raining on the way home last night, or the same again this morning, everywhere in the country has a heat wave, aberdeen gets sea har and rain, whats up with this bit of the country. i like it even less now, no doubt it'll be fine next week if i deciede to bring the car :roll: :roll: :roll:
cheerz

kev
Stormtrooper

Post by Stormtrooper »

Eh the weather is alway fine in Aberfreeze.. :wink: ..its called horizontal sunshine..
saves you getting to hot & reduces the risk of sunburn!...it also helps to hone your wet weather riding skills :wink:
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

HA!!! the phrase It aint half hot mum... springs to mind its still hot n sticky in Manchester my kingdom for a cold STELLA 8) 8) 8)
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Just about to have my first Stella tonight ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Luvverly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D