Insane video

General Biker Banter
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

Kitch wrote:[homer] *drool* mmmmm Ukranian girls... [/homer]

You got floorspace bluesman?

YOU KNOW! i swear poland, ukrain and most soviet block countries have such fit girls!

All the fruit pickers round here are beautiful!
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
bluesman

Post by bluesman »

BTW- in May I took bus from Kiev to Brussels it was full of young people from south of Ukraine going to work as fruit pickers and some other agricultural jobs on farms in UK. Students were from agricultural colleges and unis. I did not realize this is good business for students - in my time we still had steel curtain... :roll:
What worried me - half of them only know few words in English. I think it is bad for 18-19 year old to have to travel by public transport all the way from Manchester (where they dropped off the bus) to farm across UK without basic English and some aid, since human trade criminals always looking for pretty girls. I spoke to one girl - 19 year old, 2nd year in university, she was going for second time, and she said that it was very difficult to get to the farm and do not get into trouble. Why wont's those companies organise transport directly to location after they did all this work permit and visa work - I have no clue...saving money probably. :?

Kiev's girls wuld not go for such job thou - too spoiled :wink: Big city (5 million) - enough work locally and you can make good money. As always in capital of the country.
4 wheels moving body, 2 wheels moving soul
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

well, if any 19 year old hotties from southern Ukraine need a lift to a farm from Manchester - and maybe somewhere to stay, I'm your guy...

:D
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.