Today i rode a blade..

General Biker Banter
Pipstorm

Post by Pipstorm »

Quote:
piss poor fuel range and chocolate CCT's are not clever and should have been dealt with years ago.

at the same time the Hayabusa's subframes kept breaking perhaps?

I have NEVER been outrun on twisties by Blades or anything else. If they want to come past at 120/130/150/180? mph on the straighs then that's fine by me; not awfully skillful to twist the right wrist on a straight road I don't think.

Yup Stratman your right, the busa had a problem with cracking subframes on bikes with modified exhausts and when fitted with hard luggage. And you know what Suzuki remanufactured the subframe in steel rather than alloy the very next year, solving the problem. :lol:

Now CCT's SHOULD have been sorted in a bikes 9 year life cycle, Honda won't even admit to a problem, yet every dealer and owner does know of this problem and that's piss poor!

This ISN'T a knock the 'storm session, I loved my bike, but occasionally it's nice to have a change and yes you have probably never been passed on the twisties on your storm and yes your probably a better rider than me, but this is about personal choice, you have obviously found your ideal bike but it doesn't mean it's the best bike for everyone. THe busa will probably go next year, cos in truth it's far too fast for the roads and I'm going to try a Pan or K1200 to see how that goes and why not. I would still like a SP1 or 2 but until I can afford one as a second bike it will remain a pipe dream.
Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.