Operation Storm, the aftermath...

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

bazza696

Re: Operation Storm, the aftermath...

Post by bazza696 »

Can only do the weekend of the 17th,18th and 19th in September.
playerone

Post by playerone »

benny hedges wrote: playerone with the debaffled standard cans - sounded really good tbh :thumbup:
that would be geodude :lol: mine were the tri oval stainless jobbies which I'm starting to like a bit more :thumbup:
No probs with my number plate but dont think there were many times anyone was behind me :lol: and guess i better go shopping for a new tent soon :beer: :beer: :beer:
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Sounds like you all had fun fun fun! I can't make any weekend as unless I have time already booked off, have had time already taken and I work every Sat until 8pm. Dave could go though if he wanted to, I'll ask him.I have to attend a Scholar place at Wortley Hall Sheffield for a whole week in Sept anyway (Union work) so I'm taking the bike and hopefully with the 1 single afternoon and eve off I get from landing there on a Sat till I leave the following Sat 8O , I'm planning on heading out and about round abouts the place and let off some steam as it is a bit head batter but staying local as cannot afford to get lost lol, not in Sheffield anyhow! :lol: I'm sure you'll have fun 8) . Dave & I are planning a ride out in Aug 22nd/23rd round mid wales as staying with good friends in Midlands that weekend as I booked it off, :beer: but I've saved the rest of my holidays for Sri Lanka end of Jan :beer: :beer: :beer: .I'm sure you'll all have a great time.. :thumbup:
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
geodude

Post by geodude »

The 1st of many.

[youtube][/youtube]
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
playerone

Post by playerone »

Damn that quality is good, gonna have to look at getting one of them :thumbup:
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

I feel a bit better now, it was'nt the beer,the kebab or the long rideout that's stopped me from posting before now but the sight of Benson trying to swallow that bird. 8O
Great to meet you all i had a great time. Sank a few on friday night :beer: expecting a lie in and a drive home for a sh1t shave shower and shampoo, but no one knew the way for the rideout, even Marmite and he's from Nott's. :confused (get out more) :lol:
I kept the ride out steady so as not to lose anyone but it happened,at the first roundabout 300yds from the Vic :oops: But everyone found their way to Matlock Bath.
The parking gestapo turned up i had to pay £1.10 8O .The ride went past Chatsworth House, Ladybower dam, Snake pass to Glossop over to Chapel, Whaley Bridge, Macclesfield and over to the Cat and fiddle to the pub.It was a bit misty. On to buxton to the A515 to Ashbourne and Uttoxeter along the A50 to Willington and over Swarkestone bridge Melbourne and back to the Vic. :beer: :beer:
I,ve been trying to put some pic's off my phone but i'm shite at puter's, my it support do'snt come home till Saturday so you'll have to wait.

Next time i'll take the Mongdeo so you can keep up. :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

so it wasn't a nightmare then? :roll:
ahh i dunno, these wannabees driving open top sports cars in the rain, holding up the traffic.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
VTR Marmite

Post by VTR Marmite »

I'm happy to show mine if you show yours 8O oooooerrr!!! :wink: Looking forward to the footage Geo, and wales sounds good to me too.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Loved the choice of music, makes it even more of a comedy act than it looks :lol: SO how many times did you have to stop and check to find your way out of Coalville? :lol: :wink:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
geodude

Post by geodude »

Long story Pete :)

[youtube][/youtube]
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
geodude

Post by geodude »

[youtube][/youtube]
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

geodude wrote:Long story Pete :)
short story - by the time they got out the pub carpark we were in matlock lol :lol:
[youtube][/youtube]
mum was well pissed off - yeh you go to the park with vera so i can get my leg over the milkman :lol:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
geodude

Post by geodude »

lol@benny

[youtube][/youtube]
geodude

Post by geodude »

[youtube][/youtube]
geodude

Post by geodude »

Are the vids working ok? I cant test them whilst converting/upping them to you tube.