Not been on for a bit

General Bike chat
yorkylancs

Not been on for a bit

Post by yorkylancs »

Aint been on for a bit,been busy just wanna share a photo of me at Anglesey,it was a really hot weekend in June,it was great only my second trackday,somehow i ended up in the inters,this was made up of track bikes only,and acu licence holders.Just wanted to say thanks to the lad who gave us some moral support,and helped me set my bike up.He was on a storm and was going good,just wondered if he used this forum.Thanks fella!Image
marlbororman

Re: Not been on for a bit

Post by marlbororman »

saw a yellow one at cadwell park on a track day think in the inters too, faired up, think was road bike :)
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

looks like you're going some there feller :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
yorkylancs

Post by yorkylancs »

Nah,his was a black one,it was a bit scruffy but standard,he looked like Carl Fogarty but with a rasta wig on!Funny thing was Foggy was there the day after.It was the international circuit,and i am defo going back,but this time in the novice,spent a lot of time getting zapped on the straights,but they didnt get me in the corners,was getting my knee down on demand at every corner,brilliant circuit! :beer:
yorkylancs

Post by yorkylancs »

Sorry,but the real reason i aint been on for a bit.The novelty will soon wear off wont it?Image
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Timbo wrote:Not the only Stormer to join the Mazda owners club recently :)
Yorkies car isnt for homosexual hairdressers though :wink:
Rich.

yorkylancs

Post by yorkylancs »

Cmon Tim,we all have other toys dont we,dont you have half a dozen of em,motorrized ones as well! :oops:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Bloody hell Yorkie, you like your fuel efficient vehicles dont you :D
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
yorkylancs

Post by yorkylancs »

Yeah mate,having to split the petrol ration now,just cost me 75 quid to get down to somerset.Makes the consumption on the storm a joy,never will i complain again.Gonna buy shares in BP..
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

know what you mean - ive had a clapped out courtesy van while my car's been away and this month's expenses, ive done nearly 850 in diesel 8O
usually about 350 in me pisshat

my mg only does about 20 - 25mpg when i drive it lol, 1000 mile out of a set of front tyres :lol:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.