Xmas Hi

General Biker Banter
tony.mon

Xmas Hi

Post by tony.mon »

Have a great one, enjoy yourself and I hope you get what you asked for instead of what you deserve :lol:

I'm getting the bike out Boxing Day for a run down to the Pied Bull in Farningham, Kent, the vintage bike club end a run there every Boxing Day and there's usually a few hundred bikes.
Hope there's no-one there I know, otherwise I'll get into buying rounds and have to phone the wife to come and get me in the car; just like the past four years..... :oops:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
benny hedges

Re: Xmas Hi

Post by benny hedges »

crouton this christmas sh1t, im skint again lol.

all i want for christmas is 72 virgins. :beer:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Merry crimbo TM :thumbup:
SP1's rock!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

happy Christmas Tony, have a great time or have you finished the cider already?
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Merry Christmas Tony :thumbup: :beer:

Chris.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

merry christmas, and a happy new year, hope something is on the horizon for ya job wise..
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Ta, same back at yer.
Starting (yet another) new job on the 4th Jan.

Company car comes with it, but all they'll tell me is that it's japanese and not a new one.... my money's on a Suzuki Starlet :oops:
Whatever, beggars/choosers etc.
I'll take the bike!
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

If your got another job then movement on the new engine going in the storm can start up again. Get ready for our trip to Wales in May.
rob's red storm

Post by rob's red storm »

I'm getting the bike out Boxing Day for a run down to the Pied Bull in Farningham, Kent,
I'm usually there each year as my old man lives down the road from Farningham, but this was the first year I missed it (inlaws were down) :thumbdown:

Hope you had a good time there, the sheer variety of bikes at the pub on Boxing Day always amazes me! :beer:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

bazza696 wrote:If your got another job then movement on the new engine going in the storm can start up again. Get ready for our trip to Wales in May.
It's in, mate, and run in now.
Just got to get the dyno cash sorted and I'll be able to start swapping cams and airboxes, updates and dyno sheets to follow.

By May it'll be knackered again!

And I didn't get the bike out in the end, SWMBO talked me into a 5-mile trudge on icy roads to (of all places) a tea shop!
But that's payback for her letting me spend even more cash we haven't got on parts and other (ahem) "essential" expenses.

But luckily the tea shop was full up, so we had to go to a pub instead. :thumbup: