General Biker Banter
benny hedges

this made my day

Post by benny hedges »

i despise cyclists .

[youtube][/youtube]

may he grow up to ride dirt...
[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by benny hedges on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
pinkyfloyd

Re: this made my day

Post by pinkyfloyd »

That even sounded painful!
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

fantastic face plant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Manxman

Post by Manxman »

My older son does all that stuff on his pushbike. (little sod) I'm not a jealous father :x :x MUCH!!!!

He keeps looking on youtube for more stunts to do. And i keep telling him it will end painfully!!

He showed me down the local skateboard park how he does a backflip on his trials pushbike, when i saw him go for it my heart sank and i felt sick. But once he landed it i was the proudest person there, and there was quite a few people there.

He seems to be the local "evil kenevil" :Bike:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

Manxman wrote:My older son does all that stuff on his pushbike. (little sod) I'm not a jealous father :x :x MUCH!!!!

He keeps looking on youtube for more stunts to do. And i keep telling him it will end painfully!!

He showed me down the local skateboard park how he does a backflip on his trials pushbike, when i saw him go for it my heart sank and i felt sick. But once he landed it i was the proudest person there, and there was quite a few people there.

well in :clap:
he;ll be after a traillie soon then :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Manxman

Post by Manxman »

benny hedges wrote:
Manxman wrote:My older son does all that stuff on his pushbike. (little sod) I'm not a jealous father :x :x MUCH!!!!

well in :clap:
he;ll be after a traillie soon then :thumbup:
He already has a 2003 200cc beta trials bike. We out together at weekends playing up the old mines (he is only 12). I've got 280 GasGas and he finds the most impossible things to ride at, ride over or ride into. Puts me to shame he does. But he doesn't want to do competion because in his words (i can't be bothered).
Such a shame cos he is pretty tidy on a bike.
Jonesey

Post by Jonesey »

There is not a single thing in the world funnier than someone falling off a bicycle. :D
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Jonesey wrote:There is not a single thing in the world funnier than someone falling off a bicycle. :D
unless its you, I would not want someone recording me coming off and showing back to me..