Hi everyone

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
agentpineapple

Hi everyone

Post by agentpineapple »

Hi everyone
I think the forums great and i think it's going to make my firestorm ownership a much more enjoyable experience.
My names martin and i live in east london so i'm a little way from some of the better biking roads.
How surprised was i to see the pictures of my bike in pimp your ride (Completed paint job. What do you think?
by AJG101 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:54 pm). http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 30&t=13710
Because i bought this bike from a bloke in london 6 mths ago and promply got knocked off by white/van/man near stansted in essex, Still i got my first ever helicopter ride out of it, The bike had seen better days when i bought it to be fair and now is in a very sorry state, But i'm just starting a massive re-build with lots of carbon bits and powder coated black frame, I'm hoping to get it back on the road within a couple of mths and by that time i might have recovered enough from my injuries to actually ride it.......hahaha
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
tony.mon

Re: Hi everyone

Post by tony.mon »

Hi, welcome. Just add lightness and simplify.......
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome to the forum BSM :thumbup:

I bet you were surprised to find your bike on here. Who would have expected it to end up in London. At least it was easier to spot with the special paint job. I like the paint job, as it's different from standard.

Wishing you well in recovering in time for the (fingers crossed :wink:) better weather, and you'll have the bike finished.

You'll have to post up some photo's with the new carbon bits and the now black powder coated frame, I bet it looks quite different,

Chris.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Thanks 4 the hello guys
The bikes being pulled apart on monday and then i'm off to spain for 3 weeks by the time i get back all the powder coating will be done and it'll be off to the painters, I'm starting to get excited and chris i was shocked to see the bike but it also gave me some imformation into its past, I reckon it's been dropped at least 3 times....oops 4 times because of my off, It's time it got some serious tlc.
I'll start a thread in pimp your ride next week starting with the before pictures.
Bring on the good weather lads and remember to ride it like you stole it!!!!!!!!
:beer:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!